• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Finishline has a couple colors of the Soldiers releasing on the 17th

Laser Crimson/White/University Red/Black  - If these are what he is wearing right now, I'm grabbing them with the quickness
I hope those are the solar reds, if so that will be my first ever Soldier purchase.  Those things are HOT.  

He doesn't seem to like how they feel on court for long periods of time. What exactly isn't working for him? We don't know. It used to seem like a toe box issue but they have tried to fix that already and it still didn't work. Looks like both he and Nike just said **** it anyway since him not wearing them isn't negatively affecting sales.

My man , nothing but love , but your whole reasoning is PURE SPECULATION.

Nothing official has come out of Nike claiming anything of the above.

IMO a much better speculation (mine lol) is that its all about selling the remainders of Lebron Xs plus those ugly soldiers.

All in all a merchandise trick .

Kind hard to believe he had problems with a shoe designed on and for his foot and tried on by him months before the season opener .

I might be wrong though , just my speculation on the whole thing.

;p)

Lol ya man, no disrepect...but you're pouring gasoline on a fire that everyone wants to put out and nobody in here really wants to talk about anymore.  Believe me, it bothers me to no end that he won't wear them.....but we will unfortunately never know unless he says something after the season or when the XII comes out. Which I doubt.

"You're talking ish, just speculation... Here's my speculation."

:rofl:

"No disrespect though" :lol:

My man , nothing but love , but your whole reasoning is PURE SPECULATION.

Nothing official has come out of Nike claiming anything of the above.

IMO a much better speculation (mine lol) is that its all about selling the remainders of Lebron Xs plus those ugly soldiers.

All in all a merchandise trick .

Kind hard to believe he had problems with a shoe designed on and for his foot and tried on by him months before the season opener .

I might be wrong though , just my speculation on the whole thing.

;p)

You're absolutely right, all speculation on my point. I can see that being the reason too :lol: Would definitely be the saddest business tactic Nike has used to date though.

Him not wearing them doesn't bother me at all though. He's a basketball player before a signature athlete, so really whatever works best for him is what he should lace up.

Last edited:
"No disrespect though" :lol:
You're absolutely right, all speculation on my point. I can see that being the reason too :lol: Would definitely be the saddest business tactic Nike has used to dare though.

Oh well , wait for MORE . :rofl: :rofl:
Nike always delivers.

Last edited:
Not to the prolong the discussion, but I think at this point, it's the low-to-the-ground feel of the Lunarlon that's messing with him.

Conjecture of course, but I'd put money on Lunarlon never showing up on a LeBron model again. 12's will almost certainly be 360 Air again.

Last edited:
People should really @nike on twitter about lebron not wearing his shoe and still charging 275 for it and see what they would say. If enough people did it it would warrant a response from Nike. If the shoe is perceived as an elite shoe based on premium materials but there own player won't wear it really how premium are they.

The theory that Nike is still trying to sell X's has always been dumb to me.

Nike isn't on the hook for what footlocker and the other retailers are still sitting on. Nike has already sold the product to them at a wholesale rate and made their money.

What's getting discounted or sitting would make no difference to Nike.

People should really @nike on twitter about lebron not wearing his shoe and still charging 275 for it and see what they would say. If enough people did it it would warrant a response from Nike. If the shoe is perceived as an elite shoe based on premium materials but there own player won't wear it really how premium are they.

The thing is, a few ppl have already done this and not gotten a response.

...the rest of us don't care.

And what do you hope to accomplish with this?

A price cut?

I'm not planning on purchasing any of them so I don't care about the price cut. I would wanna see what there explanation would be.

This isn't the 90s where we would wear shoes because Jordan wore them on the court. His retirement and continued release of a signature shoe really helped detract us from the mindset.

There are a few players that rock brons on the regular including Cousins from the Kings and the general feedback is that they feel good on the court.

This isn't the 90s where we would wear shoes because Jordan wore them on the court. His retirement and continued release of a signature shoe really helped detract us from the mindset.

There are a few players that rock brons on the regular including Cousins from the Kings and the general feedback is that they feel good on the court.

It really has nothing to do with wearing them because of lebron. There market and advertise the shoe around lebron look at the ad they put it it says lebrons name on it personally how it only locks him down. There premium elite materials which is why there is a price hike in them. If the shoes materials aren't elite enough for there key advertisement what makes them elite for there customers? Again I know there's no chance for a price cut I don't care about that I would just wanna see what Nike's excuse would be.

^ more than likely. Especially considering how good the regular XI iD sales were/are

People's speculation says a lot about why they wear Brons. Those who say it's performance related, use them to ball. Those who say it's marketing, wear em casually.

My speculation only. No disrespect though.

Not to the prolong the discussion, but I think at this point, it's the low-to-the-ground feel of the Lunarlon that's messing with him.

Conjecture of course, but I'd put money on Lunarlon never showing up on a LeBron model again. 12's will almost certainly be 360 Air again.

Exactly what I've been thinking from the beginning. The last is made from his own foot, regardless of how long it takes to break in, they're the definition of a 1-to-1 fit. It's gotta be the lunarlon IMO.

Back
Top Bottom