Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Considering you can buy the suedes right now for maybe 20$ over box price, I think a lot of hypebeasts/wannabe resellers going to eat an L on these.

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't Nike work a few models in advance? I'm sure they have been done with the 12s for awhile now as far as the design, and have moved on to the 13s. Only brining it up because I saw people talking about Nike going back to air max for the 12s as if they are still designing them. I'm sure they were done designing the 12s before they knew lebron didnt care for the lunarlon.. so im assuming if they used lunarlon for the 12s they wouldnt have time to really change them since that's basically the main part of the shoe?

just my thoughts

Last edited:
Considering you can buy the suedes right now for maybe 20$ over box price, I think a lot of hypebeasts/wannabe resellers going to eat an L on these.
good. maybe they can even hit outlets :D

Not happening. Will sell out in am regardless. Beasts will eat em. They should have put a little contrast on em. Its not a horrible concept but the unicolor kills it.

Another loss for the heat... Everytime I look at LBJ's soldiers I cringe. The XIs ruined this year for him, I ******* hate this shoe. Coulda three peated the MVP if he didn't have garbage on his feet. 

Another loss for the heat... Everytime I look at LBJ's soldiers I cringe. The XIs ruined this year for him, I ******* hate this shoe. Coulda three peated the MVP if he didn't have garbage on his feet. 

Lebron has Nike paying him to wear shoes they specifically build for him. I really don't think the XI drama is a Nike issue. It's a Lebron issue.

Once upon a time, NBA players wore Chuck Taylors. If he doesn't win the MVP or 3-peat and blames it on some shoes, he has bigger issues to worry about. Might need to find a psychiatrist in the off-season to check that ocd.

Not gonna lie, the only reason I'm even remotely interested in Soldiers is because he wore them in the game he scored 61 points in, lol.

Lebron has Nike paying him to wear shoes they specifically build for him. I really don't think the XI drama is a Nike issue. It's a Lebron issue.

Once upon a time, NBA players wore Chuck Taylors. If he doesn't win the MVP or 3-peat and blames it on some shoes, he has bigger issues to worry about. Might need to find a psychiatrist in the off-season to check that ocd.

Or a new team.... LAL

The blue suede's look comfortable. That's the best thing I can say about them.

Well, at least the price is fair.

How did the shoe ruin the season? Comments like this just make no sense, the player can decide what shoes he wants to wear even if Nike told him to play 5 mins in the 11's he can decide what to wear after. If the shoe isn't to the players liking he can change them, I'm pretty sure there is a clause in the contract for performance or comfort hindered and even if it were hindered it wouldn't be enough to ruin a whole season. Basketball shoes have come a long way, ain't like they're playing in high heels.

so are you saying that lebron not wearing the Xi for more than a quarter is a lebron issue in the sense of him being superstitious etc?

is it not obvious that he just doesnt like the shoe? toebox issues or cushioning issues is all speculation. but i think its fair to say that he flat out doesnt like the XI or the XI elite much at all. and that is a nike issue.

and not quoting you just to start a direct debate w/ you. i have heard some of the same things being said pages ago in this thread. he just flat out doesnt like the shoe. i know thats hard for some XI fanboys to swallow. but its the truth

Wonder why the usual Euro spots that get Lebrons and had X EXT's didn't get any blue suedes.... Kinda odd.

Back
Top Bottom