Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This isn't the 90s where we would wear shoes because Jordan wore them on the court. His retirement and continued release of a signature shoe really helped detract us from the mindset.

There are a few players that rock brons on the regular including Cousins from the Kings and the general feedback is that they feel good on the court.
they feel GODLY...not good...GODLY on the court! LOLOLOL

one thing for sure though, the link they tweeted work before me refreshing product code at least for me. seems kinda stupid, might as well make it tlo

Last edited:
so are you saying that lebron not wearing the Xi for more than a quarter is a lebron issue in the sense of him being superstitious etc?

is it not obvious that he just doesnt like the shoe? toebox issues or cushioning issues is all speculation. but i think its fair to say that he flat out doesnt like the XI or the XI elite much at all. and that is a nike issue.

and not quoting you just to start a direct debate w/ you. i have heard some of the same things being said pages ago in this thread. he just flat out doesnt like the shoe. i know thats hard for some XI fanboys to swallow. but its the truth

Maybe it's looking too deep into the situation but there is ALWAYS a reason to not like something. Nobody just wakes up and flat out hates something for no reason.

I honestly believe it's the lunarlon. The only reason I brought up the ocd/superstition comment is because the poster I quoted said something to the effect that if he doesn't win MVP or 3-peat it's all because of the soldiers. If Lebron were to share that sentiment, then yea, he does have issues.

Also, I don't think you were flat out calling me an XI fanboy, but I would all day everyday rather love a sneaker for what it is (aesthetics/design, comfort, playability, etc.) vs. loving it based on who the sig athlete is, which would be the definition of a true fanboy.

NDC didn't let me log in to my account (chrome) but it did in ie.  Did anybody else experience this?
Clear your cookies for nike.com chrome gives you an option witch cookies to delete

Last edited:
I see ES did some early damage on this drop... He got the ATC services getting ready to press charges.  

Too bad a few ppl like sneakesteals and J23app are getting credit for his generosity... 
mean.gif

It's funny when shoes drop the anons pop out of nowhere. Glad they sold out and everyone got their shoes, now we don't have to hear or see any more revolting pictures.

Well I was wrong. These were way more limited than expected. Hope everybody who cooked feels good and those who didn't snag restocks.

I see ES did some early damage on this drop... He got the ATC services getting ready to press charges.  

Too bad a few ppl like sneakesteals and J23app are getting credit for his generosity... :smh:

The link didn't work for me, I must have mistyped it.

Back
Top Bottom