Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea I missed on a 12, searching stylecode ddidn't work until late and link was late, ahh screw it, next release
Style code worked perfectly fine.  Nike tweeted the link early but was not live till seconds after 8est.  At that point, link via search by code, ES, or by newest releases page all went "live" at the same time..

Style code worked perfectly fine.  Nike tweeted the link early but was not live till seconds after 8est.  At that point, link via search by code, ES, or by newest releases page all went "live" at the same time..

I guess I messed up cuz the style code didn't go up before 8, saw the Txt to the tweet and clicked it instead, stupid me -_-

hopefully every copped who really wanted the blue suedes.. personally i would never wear them.  patiently waiting to strike out on WTL..lol

Yea I missed on a 12, searching stylecode ddidn't work until late and link was late, ahh screw it, next release

Different experiences for different people. The link nike tweeted didn't work for me nor did it work when I clicked on the product under new releases. By the time it worked the shoes sold out.

Didn't bother me tho. Didn't want them. Just curious.

its the truth tho!...i've seen 4 posting of them saying "OFFER UP"..LMAO really tho?!
no idea why ppl cant go about their business and work......find a job or whatever you have to do but to resell sneakers? cmon man, never seen anything like this, the struggle to get sneakers lol......

no idea why ppl cant go about their business and work......find a job or whatever you have to do but to resell sneakers? cmon man, never seen anything like this, the struggle to get sneakers lol......
HAHAHA never understood this logic as well!

the way i see it is...if you dont like the sneakers then dont cop it to resell!...let others who really want it get a chance to buy it...this is another reason why its harder to cop kicks in general, you got these wannabe's trying to make an extra buck ::SMH::

Cause even if people do work who doesn't want some side cash off a few clicks. I personally don't appreciate the struggle to cop these days, but I ain't mad at people capitalizing off the dummies willing to pay 2 or 3x retail for that's a nice roi

Cause even if people do work who doesn't want some side cash off a few clicks. I personally don't appreciate the struggle to cop these days, but I ain't mad at people capitalizing off the dummies willing to pay 2 or 3x retail for that's a nice roi
mean.gif
 somehow gets harder and harder.....anyway what sites are  releasing these later in the day?

mean.gif
 somehow gets harder and harder.....anyway what sites are  releasing these later in the day?
bigj i get what youre saying but how the hell could one not be upset a bit when you have these herbs that get 15+ pair to resell while ppl struggle to get one?

This trend of buying shoes someone else wants just to profit from it is ridiculous, what's even worse is now they're targeting gs sizes too. You take your kids to buy them sneakers and some snotty nosed idiot buys their sizes just to turn around and offer it to you at a higher price, I'll never agree with resellers.
A guy on twitter tried to sell me some challenger techs for double the price they had just released for that same day, he bought my size so he could sell and purchase his for free. Obviously I didn't buy them but he was brutally honest about what he was doing and I brutally posted all the sites so no one would buy from him and he eventually lowered his price and offered them to me again.

Back
Top Bottom