• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't believe those smurfs sold out man

sold out to resell or trade bait!...theres no way these would sell out if ppl intend to keep em!....

Pretty much :smh:

HAHAHA never understood this logic as well!
now im worried about how to go about other releases that arent TLO, keep using style code or just search new releases.....i hate the resellers man its beyond ridiculous.....

:smh:

no idea why ppl cant go about their business and work......find a job or whatever you have to do but to resell sneakers? cmon man, never seen anything like this, the struggle to get sneakers lol......

HAHAHA never understood this logic as well!

:smh:

Guys busting on dudes that resell, calling it a struggle and waste. What you don't realize is 'the struggle' is waking up at 8am turning on a computer and then parting a fool from his cash a week later. Flipping shoes is literally the easiest money I've ever made and I ain't slumming it. I'd never buy an extra in store and flip it to some guy waiting, but online, why the hell not?

no idea why ppl cant go about their business and work......find a job or whatever you have to do but to resell sneakers? cmon man, never seen anything like this, the struggle to get sneakers lol......
Cause even if people do work who doesn't want some side cash off a few clicks. I personally don't appreciate the struggle to cop these days, but I ain't mad at people capitalizing off the dummies willing to pay 2 or 3x retail for that's a nice roi
This trend of buying shoes someone else wants just to profit from it is ridiculous, what's even worse is now they're targeting gs sizes too. You take your kids to buy them sneakers and some snotty nosed idiot buys their sizes just to turn around and offer it to you at a higher price, I'll never agree with resellers.
A guy on twitter tried to sell me some challenger techs for double the price they had just released for that same day, he bought my size so he could sell and purchase his for free. Obviously I didn't buy them but he was brutally honest about what he was doing and I brutally posted all the sites so no one would buy from him and he eventually lowered his price and offered them to me again.

TEXTBOOK WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG! :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Guys busting on dudes that resell, calling it a struggle and waste. What you don't realize is 'the struggle' is waking up at 8am turning on a computer and then parting a fool from his cash a week later. Flipping shoes is literally the easiest money I've ever made and I ain't slumming it. I'd never buy an extra in store and flip it to some guy waiting, but online, why the hell not?
Whats the difference? Because someone ain't camping out they deserve to pay extra? Makes zero sense.

bigj i get what youre saying but how the hell could one not be upset a bit when you have these herbs that get 15+ pair to resell while ppl struggle to get one?
Because it's going to be like that every RD. Learn to move on. 

not just that. its not the resellers fault more than its Nike's fault. They are the ones that make shoes limited to drive up the hype not the resellers. Its the consumer's fault for the price. If consumers took a hard line and said NOPE NOPE NOPE im not paying a dime over retail then it would discourage them from doing it especially with a lot of stores' no return policies. They'd be suck.

Cant blame the market for the prices and you cant blame no one for availability other than Nike.

PS - same thing goes for the price hikes with Nike/JB. as we all know, we are the ones that pay nike. If none of us buy the shoes at $200 or whatever then nike will have no choice but to lower the prices. I can honestly say I haven't followed that advice but I have significantly cut down on my purchases year by year.

This is nike tho:
So y'all not dropping $200 no mo huh?
Get da SB colorway ready.

Last edited:
not just that. its not the resellers fault more than its Nike's fault. They are the ones that make shoes limited to drive up the hype not the resellers. Its the consumer's fault for the price. If consumers took a hard line and said NOPE NOPE NOPE im not paying a dime over retail then it would discourage them from doing it especially with a lot of stores' no return policies. They'd be suck.

Cant blame the market for the prices and you cant blame no one for availability other than Nike.
The problem with that bigj is that we can't say NOPE NOPE NOPE, we suck at saying no 
roll.gif

It is 100% Nike's fault, they are just a marketing machine and have people thinking a pair of 25 dollar slave labor shoes is worth 1000, makes no sense, but ppl with $ love to spend it so what can you do 

[thread="532801"]Pointing the finger at Nike is pointless. They're a for profit company, not a charity. They're not going to release more pairs or lower prices unless consumers voice their opinions with their wallets. But a lot of people can't control themselves so that's why we have have a $275 elite dropping Saturday and resellers all around.[/thread]

just like pointing the finger at resellers is pointless.

Really you can't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people who are willing to pay those prices...reselling happens in EVERY market in one way or another.. hell these shoe are resold by nike to their accounts that sell them to RETAIL to the public.

just like pointing the finger at resellers is pointless.
Agreed.

If you want to take it further, this discussion is somewhat pointless too. Nothing I or you can say that will make copping sneakers any better for everybody. I'm just hoping the bubble will burst in the next year or so. No way am I willing to pay retail prices north of $300.

I know this is a little off topic but I wore the King's Prides to class on Monday, the Bred 8's on Tuesday, and the Hurricane 9's today. My feet have been living the life these past few days. About time the snow melted so I can finally wear some of my kicks
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Really you can't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people who are willing to pay those prices...reselling happens in EVERY market in one way or another.. hell these shoe are resold by nike to their accounts that sell them to RETAIL to the public.

Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.

you only over did it if there's no second in line yet.
Sadly I am still by myself got me thinking I'm in the wrong store I even asked they employees and they didn't know but nike Portland says first come first serve 10AM [emoji]128533[/emoji]

laugh.gif
yeah, i guess you over did it then. but at least you're secure in the knowledge that you'll get your size.

Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.

:rofl:

resellers are everywhere not just in sneakers, i remember the good ol days when resellers use to help others who cant cop kicks that didnt release in their country!...but now these new resellers are just here to rape you for your hard work $$$...like everyone else said, cant really blame resellers when you have fools/idiots willing to pay that much $$$

Back
Top Bottom