Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.

Man the resell on kids stuff is worse than sneakers IMO...I can remember the Cabbage Patch Doll frenzy folks were stopping people outside of store offering double/triple retail on those...a friend of mine paid $100 for a tickle me Elmo...Hell...my wife and I flipped a leap pad after we bought two thinking we'd score at least one and made $80 on some fresh beat band tickets when we had plan changes at the last minute.

I don't have a problem with somebody making a profit off a hot item; I have a problem with cats who buy the whole stock room and immediately charge ridic prices. I mean leave something for the guy buying because he LIKES the kick.

Since shoe collecting has gone mainstream I've changed my buying habits big time. No matter how bad I want a kick; I will not pay a reseller over $200 shipped on any kick and if I miss out I miss out. There'll be another hot release next month.

I know this is a little off topic but I wore the King's Prides to class on Monday, the Bred 8's on Tuesday, and the Hurricane 9's today. My feet have been living the life these past few days. About time the snow melted so I can finally wear some of my kicks
smokin.gif
At least you're able to wear your shoes.  I work in dress shoes all day, and on the weekends I'm usually in beaters doing stuff.  The only shoe I wear during the week is my Air Max to the gym.  Most of my shoes stay DS because I have no time to wear them.
alien.gif

well on a side note my KP's from villa came in today as did my Tokyo SB highs .......good day thus far 
nthat.gif

I swear they're never going to come, and when they do we're going to be totally let down.
So true. I don't think they can live up to this much anticipation. They def should have dropped them a little earlier than this. Could be wrong tho might be the most bomb *** XI to date and I'll be on the outside looking in. 
laugh.gif

So true. I don't think they can live up to this much anticipation. They def should have dropped them a little earlier than this. Could be wrong tho might be the most bomb *** XI to date and I'll be on the outside looking in. 
laugh.gif
Ain't gonna happen.

I was saying in the other thread that we're going to get a plain jane XI in a colorway that can't be IDd.  That's it.

People kept speculating this shoe and that shoe, and it has been shot down each time.  We're going to be riding that Tim Tebow Trainer bus at $220 a pop. lol

The blue suedes dropped? And sold out instantly?

LOL

That's what I said when I checked the thread before I hit the gym this morning lol. After seeing that youtube video posted in here I was like there's no way. Instead of buttery suede, they literally looked like felt (as another NT member pointed out before me). Regardless, hopefully those who got em enjoy them.

That's what I said when I checked the thread before I hit the gym this morning lol. After seeing that youtube video posted in here I was like there's no way. Instead of buttery suede, they literally looked like felt (as another NT member pointed out before me). Regardless, hopefully those who got em enjoy them.
you know what strikes me as odd, no price increase

so many people in here trying to grab blue suedes...i could have swore that 2 weeks ago that shoe was hated by most

Back
Top Bottom