Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here's a look at a sample version of the Hero Elite from the Sneakernews Article.  Different liner, sole, and articulate external TPU cage.

Sample soles for the elite as well

Last edited:
^^^ interesting photo. different material used. more matte than gloss for sure.

really hate the resellers bought them all up cry. really wish some of you guys would grow up.

really hate the resellers bought them all up cry. really wish some of you guys would grow up.

y'all really think resellers bought up all the blue suedes? I mean they were gettin' trashed on here and there wasn't a lot of hype around them. Are there like a bunch on ebay or something?

For a shoe like this (ugly) I'd welcome resellers buying up all the stock, because once they don't move those units they'll start dropping prices to at or below retail.

y'all really think resellers bought up all the blue suedes? I mean they were gettin' trashed on here and there wasn't a lot of hype around them. Are there like a bunch on ebay or something?

For a shoe like this (ugly) I'd welcome resellers buying up all the stock, because once they don't move those units they'll start dropping prices to at or below retail.
i don't know the numbers but they're a lot on ebay, i'm watching atleast 15 that are at retail, each one that goes beyond $250 i stop watching
mean.gif

Red, blue, whatever color they could've made em, the shoe still look like it was no effort put forth to warrant anything near a 200 price...they bland as hell

Red, blue, whatever color they could've made em, the shoe still look like it was no effort put forth to warrant anything near a 200 price...they bland as hell
if it's not hook ups there's been about 10prs so far that have sold for $275 and higher with the highest being $399, all size 10.5 didn't look at other sizes

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but are you referring to my post?

Not at all. Just tired of seeing the posts in general especially those that create an account just to cry about how they were the only ones that actually like the shoes and couldn't get them because of resellers.

Last edited:
Not at all. Just tired of seeing the posts in general especially those that create an account just to cry about how they were the only ones that actually like the shoes and couldn't get them because of resellers.

Oo gotcha. My mistake.

That crap is all speculation too.  Yeah, shoes were bought by resellers, but Niketalk isn't the end all be all when it comes to shoes.  There could have been crazy hype that we just didn't see here.  It's too easy to blame resellers.

That crap is all speculation too.  Yeah, shoes were bought by resellers, but Niketalk isn't the end all be all when it comes to shoes.  There could have been crazy hype that we just didn't see here.  It's too easy to blame resellers.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom