Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Florals/RKP look childish to me. Funny too that KCs will basically be same colorway

Last edited:
blinded by the 31st of May. It's making every other colorway pale in comparison. Hopefully im not salty when the time comes.

yea... most people were on Florals/Reverse KPs.... they just weren't sure if the Mens would look like GS models.

if my dude is feeling gracious enough to buy them for me, I'm game. If not, and they are still around when I get paid, MAYBE.

**wait, NAH. Too many things on my list for May.... too many. TOO. MANY.

possible 4/20 SBs
Superhero Elites (2 purr)
WTL!!!!!!! (need to be prepared for pre-sale/resell)

Last edited:
Is 340 a good price for the blue suede 11 that jus droped they didn't even drop in michigan an I can cop for that price they are .5 size up from my normal size and with the lebron 10 ext I could not go up a half size what do these fit like

Is 340 a good price for the blue suede 11 that jus droped they didn't even drop in michigan an I can cop for that price they are .5 size up from my normal size and with the lebron 10 ext I could not go up a half size what do these fit like
not too sure on market price but 340 sounds a bit high considering they retailed at 200. Also the XI is a bit snug in the toe area for me but if i went a half size up i feel like the rest of the shoe would be too roomy. But everyone's foot is different. 

Word is they're a lot roomier so sizing up might be too big and 340 seems a little high I'm sure they'll drop or pop back up for less if not retail, I wouldn't do it :smh:

floral"s are a gimmicky pass..........these ext are going to be floating around for less than retail in 6 months

$340...for those blue Suedes... :smh: man hol' up

Nike don't give a damn if LBJ rocks these or not if those joints are goin' for $100+ over retail.

Last edited:
floral"s are a gimmicky pass..........these ext are going to be floating around for less than retail in 6 months

Sounds great for those who really want them but end up striking out :wink: *** much a shoe is worth after retail means nothing to those looking to rock :pimp:

major pass... none of these elites are any good since lebron 9s

Elites or EXT's? Sad thing is you can kind of say that statement about both :lol: except the 9's didn't have EXT versions

may gonna be expensive aren't the KC supposedly dropping on the 15th?
mean.gif

Derrick Williams has a new XI in the locker today:

Kind of "BHM" looking.  Based on the glue all around the posite on the back...probably an ID. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Denim EXTs showed up with today's freight at the local foot action. Maybe that 4/19 release date will happen over here too. Sometime soon at least
yeah a store here where i live tweeted that they will be releasing tomorrow.....so chin up guys...some who missed out might have a chance tomorrow

Love that KP jungle print. Seeing how it's shown up on custom cars and Elite socks, is there an actual print of the design floating around? Basically just want it for a phone background.

Blue Felts had some potential, but man, can't see the appeal in the final product, EXTs have really taken a step back this year.

Back
Top Bottom