Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am so confused. I've seen like 3 diff versions of those "reverse kp/florals". 1 that looks like a GS version w.out flywire not confirmed I don't think. 2. Version with jade bottoms. 3. Those with clear soles and flywire. Which is it?

I am so confused. I've seen like 3 diff versions of those "reverse kp/florals". 1 that looks like a GS version w.out flywire not confirmed I don't think. 2. Version with jade bottoms. 3. Those with clear soles and flywire. Which is it?
im hearing the one with the diffuse jade bottom are samples, this might be the one releasing in public

All aboard the REVERSE KP bandwagon. LESS GO
Lol! You can't really say we're bandwagon'eers because the GS version and the mens version where like night and day. That prohibition ratchet job they called the Mens Florals was garbaggio.

The lil orange highlights on the tongue tab and laces set these off nice. Seeing that EXTs are nowhere near the radar, it's only right to keep the XI collection growing
 ahh what the hell... CHOO CHOO!!!!

one more
nerd.gif

Denim EXTs showed up with today's freight at the local foot action. Maybe that 4/19 release date will happen over here too. Sometime soon at least

Back
Top Bottom