Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I agree! With the Suedes and the Givenchy Mids....

My personal allowance is done this week!

is anyone else counting the days until these superhero elites drop? they're my most anticipated release for the next 3 months

I don't how you guys have big budget for shoes every week without reselling to pay for it
well my disposable income comes from $1300 and housing bills only totaling $1000, plus food pay since I can't cook but I don't eat out, sandwiches and  roman save me money, I don't by expensive clothes, the only other luxury I pay for is my car and gas, if I could get out of the habit of just driving aimlessly i'd be rich oh and my black&mild and rockstar energy drink guilty pleasures, but all in all I only budget myself to get one pr shoes per paycheck though somethings do come up from time to time to interrupt that

reverse KP? oh you mean the florals?...i dont get how ppl keeps calling them "reversed kp" theres nothing reverse in them just floral print...
I'd guess most people would avoid that name so it doesn't sound like those grandma couch KD VI that dropped.
I don't how you guys have big budget for shoes every week without reselling to pay for it
I provide a service to the sneaker community.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Some of you can't be serious lolol, I KNOW you aren't just now picking up on the trolls that show their face during a potential "limited" release

sigh...$275 for the Elite is just ridiculous especially when the material is not really any more expensive than the regular xi.
Cop a normal pair from Asia bruh. I have a homie that scooped XDR TWs from china like a month before they came out here.
i thought the only XDR even in Asia was the TWs they got? might be worth a try if there are other colorways that are XDR. i might be able to get friends or relatives in Taiwan to scoop them up.

Back
Top Bottom