Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those black grey red PEs aren't as great as some of you make them out to be. I definitely don't see them selling out at $275.

I think the white red (with the red metallic piece) look better.

I think they look better than any of the others we've seen but $275 is pretty steep :lol:

I guess it would all depend on how limited they are like last years home elite.

I think Nike should release a few elites with some of earlier released fan favorite colorways, like those sample elite IXs we've all seen.

Those black grey red PEs aren't as great as some of you make them out to be. I definitely don't see them selling out at $275.

I think the white red (with the red metallic piece) look better.

I think they look better than any of the others we've seen but $275 is pretty steep :lol:

I guess it would all depend on how limited they are like last years home elite.

I think Nike should release a few elites with some of earlier released fan favorite colorways, like those sample elite IXs we've all seen.

Dem sample elites still burn my soul :smh:

I casually played for a few weeks and only stepped on the gas the four days before christmas and every size then was still available.

I left the page open for the Denims and can still add sizes to the cart on NDC 
nerd.gif

They look like you said they feel
Not the greatest pics, I'm getting ready for stuff at Kixfair ATL. After handling Way of Wades so much lately, these feel like they were made for a doll. Plastic leather pieces of ****.
they look like **** ....lol

the 2k lebrons just get me irrated. Nike needs to realize some people have jobs and responsibilities and cant sit around playing a video game all day
people found out end of November and they didnt sell out until February...  

Definitely didnt have to play all day.

Did the Denim's really sell out on NDC? Says the product is no longer available.

I doubt that many people liked them, Nike had to pull them, that's the only way.

Or resellers who will never make a profit from them.

Is it not common knowledge that Nike does the fake sell out to create urgency around a product for its "magical" reappearance? The Denims are trash. I think they are literally trash left over material from jean factories that make Target and Walmart brand clothing.

Did the Denim's really sell out on NDC? Says the product is no longer available.

I doubt that many people liked them, Nike had to pull them, that's the only way.

Or resellers who will never make a profit from them.

it was a FSR on the blends when cuz first posted the link....

Back
Top Bottom