• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So they raised the price and have cheap leather AND NT Denim :lol:

I'm interested in how many of these will hit ebay. If people just are getting them because they're limited to resell, or if they actually like them.

Denim X (My favorite X) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denim XI

Forget the denim looking cheap, that leather looks like spray painted cardboard
sick.gif

mean.gif

Not the greatest pics, I'm getting ready for stuff at Kixfair ATL. After handling Way of Wades so much lately, these feel like they were made for a doll. Plastic leather pieces of ****.
ikr. should be charging 200 for these. cant beat the way of wade quality

I gotta see the denims in person. One minute it looks like wrangler denim, next minute it looks premium. Cardboard leather for $250?
mean.gif

And the lack of a midsole on the XIs makes me even more scared for em. Dirt gonna be all on the lower part of the denim, hard to wipe down like the posite

Did the Denim's really sell out on NDC? Says the product is no longer available.

I doubt that many people liked them, Nike had to pull them, that's the only way.

Or resellers who will never make a profit from them.
on FTL as well and CG
So they raised the price and have cheap leather AND NT Denim
laugh.gif

I'm interested in how many of these will hit ebay. If people just are getting them because they're limited to resell, or if they actually like them.
prob 75% will be on ebay you know only a small portion of people buy shoes bcuz they like them

Denim X (My favorite X) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denim XI
if the X had any other color than all that F*****g pink
sick.gif
 than they'd be better but since they do the XI is better though I wish they would've flipped the leather and denim around on the shoes
The Denim they used looks so cheap! I can't believe these sold out. People buy ANYTHING now.
mean.gif
people buy what they like or what they think they can profit from

Well just spoke to two nike reps, delivery isn't even certain to the 5th like order email said. Now it's just "sometime in may" 
mean.gif

tired.gif

Besides, I checked that ebay page and you're selling way too many shoes in my size....I'm glad you didn't get your hands on them 
laugh.gif
  jk, no hate. 

the code didn't sell out fast because people had to go out and buy a xbox one or ps4, another copy of nba 2k14 and play the game for hours just to get a code for a shoe that had no information on how it would look.

Or people already had the consoles and the game(me) and casually played the game and thought these could either be really nice or great trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom