Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Besides, I checked that ebay page and you're selling way too many shoes in my size....I'm glad you didn't get your hands on them :lol:   jk, no hate. 

my ebay link? yea im a little salty i didnt get the 2ks. i mean id have to spend $65 on a game i really dont want, spend countless hours doing somethingi dont wanna do. No thanks Nike. But on the plus side i did get my denims. Dont understand the hate for this shoe, its beautiful and unique

Somebody throw up the pic of these Elites when he's glaring at MJ while in the air!!! 
devil.gif

but it was two pages ago :lol: we discussed it, and the fakeness.... and now it's back?

BRON BRON AIN'T LEAVING NIKE NO TIME SOON.

Discussed? There were a few responses and nothing was confirmed just how much money Nike has paid him in the past. And that article wasn't linked to my knowledge

Discussed? There were a few responses and nothing was confirmed just how much money Nike has paid him in the past. And that article wasn't linked to my knowledge

Dude.....turn on your BS Detector! That's obviously an Onion-style news parody site.

i get busy i get busy

Just wanna let you know I watched that gif about 15 times in a row. :lol: First time i've seen it. Bron looks like he's floating towards the hoop.

my ebay link? yea im a little salty i didnt get the 2ks. i mean id have to spend $65 on a game i really dont want, spend countless hours doing somethingi dont wanna do. No thanks Nike. But on the plus side i did get my denims. Dont understand the hate for this shoe, its beautiful and unique
honestly it was pretty fun the first 40-50 games.. after that it sucked..lol

but I sold the game for 40 bucks afterword and it was 49.99 when I bought it (amazon price match) so it wasnt too bad. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom