Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
looked more like I'm the man now....don't know how you figured that was a look for approval
Lol, key word there is now.. Anyways I personally don't think James is trying to "challenge" Jordan or whatever with that Bron will be the first to say he basically worships 23, at any rate even if he was is that supposed to mean somethin to Jordan? Lol, cuz he's in a suit and 50+ years old? Lol, nah.. Not tryin to start an MJ vs Bron thing at all cuz I'll never change but I think it's entertaining nonetheless but in no way a "challenge" or a "bet you wish you were me" lol.. Lebron is the best today, in 2014 sure

i wouldn't spent that money on Denim's, but they don't look too bad. i take it the EXT are just casual off court shoes, not seeing the fly wire for the laces.

Lows dont look so bad. I would cop on the right CW and price for sure. I would trade my Dunkamn XI for a pair of lows.

I think every player would say they respect what mj did for the game but I don't think they all would kiss his behind like the average sneakerhead...I liked mj when he played but he don't play no more therefore I moved on to the next generation of players. I'm in the minority when it comes to worshipping retired players tho

Lol! Lebron wants MJ's approval so much
looked more like I'm the man now....don't know how you figured that was a look for approval

Exactly looked more like a **** you old man than a look of approval :lol: after the dunk Jordan's expression was priceless man! He had a ice grill and some teary eyes :lol: ..... looking like he was saying in his head " man I'm about to suit up and show this ***** I still got it" :rofl:

I got through on denims this morning. I'm a rock them for 29 days and return for a full refund to my outlet on The 30th day. Not really feeling them after I saw pictures today.

is it just me or does Nike OD when they have a new color? Turbo Green seems like it has been coming out on every model lately.. they are using it for a pair of the lows

is it just me or does Nike OD when they have a new color? Turbo Green seems like it has been coming out on every model lately.. they are using it for a pair of the lows
Ya they definitely do....I think Crimson will also be a big color for them this year.  If I remember correctly, most of the cw's posted for the XII have crimson in them.

Exactly looked more like a **** you old man than a look of approval
laugh.gif
after the dunk Jordan's expression was priceless man! He had a ice grill and some teary eyes
laugh.gif
..... looking like he was saying in his head " man I'm about to suit up and show this ***** I still got it"
roll.gif
Teary eyes? 
laugh.gif
....... Nah MJ had that I'd bust your *** if I wasn't 50+ years old look in his eyes. 

If he wasn't 50?

Jordan still thinks he can play, it was only about a year ago he was talking that "I can still average 30 if I wanted to" ish.

:lol:
I would take Mike at 50 over a lot of players today... Realize Father Time is undefeated and an athlete at 50 is well past any form of speed but MJ's knowledge couples with the one-on-one guard tailored league id take him over many with ease.. Obviously he wouldn't be the best player but I'd give Jordan the last shot today, at 50 over anybody playing

I would take Mike at 50 over a lot of players today... Realize Father Time is undefeated and an athlete at 50 is well past any form of speed but MJ's knowledge couples with the one-on-one guard tailored league id take him over many with ease.. Obviously he wouldn't be the best player but I'd give Jordan the last shot today, at 50 over anybody playing
I respect your respect for mj but if Iverson shook him like he did in his 30s then I'd hate to see what a Chris Paul or step curry would do to his ole ankles. He was great but his time is up just like the dudes who ran it before jordan had they time...Jordan might as well stick to beer pong at this stage.

I respect your respect for mj but if Iverson shook him like he did in his 30s then I'd hate to see what a Chris Paul or step curry would do to his ole ankles. He was great but his time is up just like the dudes who ran it before jordan had they time...Jordan might as well stick to beer pong at this stage.
Iverson crossed everyone who ever guarded him up funny on MJ it's a career moment lol
AI was a bad man..
Yeah MJs time is over or he'd still be doin it, not trying to dispute he'd be 50 yrs old or could guard Curry and keep up I'm just sayin he could still create his own shot or spot up, I would trust him over any current player for being clutch in the biggest of situations to score.. he was more than "great" btw but yeah his time IS up, never gonna see Mike lace em up again and James has definately established the top spot of today
I'd kill to play beer pong with Michael Jordan lol

Lol yeah those things are terrible I should've said now back to just pics of the 11 cuz this isn't an MJ thread and imma start posting pics of Jordan if we wanna go all the way there on some Jordan nostalgia lol.. It's about the shoes around here and I'm ready for the Bron 12, passing on elites and all remaining 11

Back
Top Bottom