• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If the NBA game ended today it would definitely be Jordan > Kobe > LeBron

But considering how young LBJ is and how the spot light has been on him since high school, if he keeps adding rings, MJ's legacy should be nervous.

We will likely never see a physical freak like him again, much like the great Shaquille O'neal.

Agree on everything .

:wink:

how about yall let lebron finish playing his career? lol im huge kobe fan but have accepeted that lebron is the better player. and once is set and done he wil be one of the top 5, dude still has a solid 10 yrs of basketball left yall really think he wont get at least 5 rings..

If LeBron wins 4 rings in a row where does that put him in the conversation? 6 for 6 is great, but MJ never won 4 in a row.

For the whole LeBron Nike deal, reported Li-Ning deal, I think rawdawg said it a while back, but he is on a Nike contract that he signed in 2010 for 7 years, he is estimated to make around 20 million per year from it, but insiders said there was more to it than that, and he likely makes 25 to 30 million a year in a sort of profit sharing provision, and Nike wouldn't release details. 

I know that a lot of people are hating on the elites. I got mine for $310 but I like it a lot. Not as much as the kps, but it's close.
Holy F! Ouch! Thank God for military discount. I've actually offered to buy some of my friends their shoes, but they couldn't care less lol. I did have one friend I bought 3 pairs of shoes with my discount and he said I was turning him into a sneakerhead. Mind you, the 3 shoes totaled maybe $130. Anyway, I saw the Elites and liked them, too. I'd just prefer to wait for them to go on discount before I buy a pair. Plus, something about the tongue I just don't like. 

Okay...enough with the sports talk in the kicks section. Lebron is going on his 12th sig. That's crazy. He still has awhile in the game. I mean we could be in the Lebron 16 thread and Lewi talking about how he got 12 pairs of the Dayton lows or whatever.

Anything to avoid talking about Denims
laugh.gif

Can't wait for my Denims to come in. The first EXT I've been able to get in two years (probably because they weren't highly sought after).

They seemed harder to get than he Suedes. FTL didn't have my 11.5.

This is the same convo that comes up in the back, middle, and front of any sneaker camp out line. LOL

We've all been there ....

1 thing Lebron could never surpass Jordan in is total respect by his team mates, never heard about anyone messing with Jordan's mom.

Last edited:
We've heard the same things, from multiple "acclaimed sources" and we're still in the dark. What I do believe is that a small team of higher up Nike employees worked on these shoes. And they can directly link any of them back to any photo they, or someone else has taken.

We've heard the same things, from multiple "acclaimed sources" and we're still in the dark. What I do believe is that a small team of higher up Nike employees worked on these shoes. And they can directly link any of them back to any photo they, or someone else has taken.
Fair enough. I'll get on board with your logical assessment. 

This and he'd be sued. Trolls I tell u :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom