Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

How? If you thought those were actual shoes...

roll.gif
My first thought was that it was a pic taken from the 2k14 game 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm thirsty alright?! lol

I wonder what type of metal is on the sides, is it just foil like? Does it tarnish and dent easily? They look good when the lights bouncing off them.

KCs are going to be a ton harder to get than those whack a** Papa Smurf shoes and Denims. Most are going to want those KCs. And can you blame them?!

Just realized that our 2k14s are shipping this week :nthat:
I for one do not want to lay eyes on my 2K14's until I open that box in my living room. So I'll be logging off NT, Instagram, Twitter and FB when those shipping notifications go out. Gonna be a rough couple days. Lol

Despite popular opinion, I'm realizing that I'm just not a huge fan of the XI silhouette.

Outside of the stars aligning to create the beautiful masterpiece that is the King's Pride(lol), I don't think much else can be done to pull me in.

There were some really nice c/w's, the use of posite was cool, the combination of lunar and zoom was a good idea...

...but the overall shape of the shoe makes it really hard for me to be excited about some of the really nice c/w's and the EXT's

Maybe I'll go back and grab a pair of ASG's but as of now I think I'm good with just my KP's

Despite popular opinion, I'm realizing that I'm just not a huge fan of the XI silhouette.

Outside of the stars aligning to create the beautiful masterpiece that is the King's Pride(lol), I don't think much else can be done to pull me in.

There were some really nice c/w's, the use of posite was cool, the combination of lunar and zoom was a good idea...

...but the overall shape of the shoe makes it really hard for me to be excited about some of the really nice c/w's and the EXT's

Maybe I'll go back and grab a pair of ASG's but as of now I think I'm good with just my KP's

Def agree. I love the side view. Hate the wide profile of the shoe tho. Started trying to downside my xi. Purchased 4 pairs of elite Xs instead.

Please dont hit me with the ban hammer, but it's about that time that nike originally said in the email, any new info out there when my 2k14s are coming?

edit - haha I didnt look at the last page. I guess not

Last edited:

Please dont hit me with the ban hammer, but it's about that time that nike originally said in the email, any new info out there when my 2k14s are coming?

edit - haha I didnt look at the last page. I guess not
LOL.

Nobody deserves to be banned for asking questions about the 2k14 or any shoe in it's designated thread.

But I'm almost positive someone will screenshot their email when the shipping confirmation comes through.

I would just keep popping in a looking at the last few images posted.

The Lebron XI is my favorite Lerbon shoe of all time so far (I've said this before) so with that said I'd honestly wear every pair of the XI's that release because I like the overall shoe. Sure there are some color ways I may favor more than others, but at the end of the day the overall shape and design of all the XI's is the same. I sometimes find it funny when some people up here bash a particular colorway like its a completely different shoe lol it's just a color scheme. The right outfit (for the people who actually wear them) can make any pair of XI's look nice, really any pair of shoes for that matter to be honest and unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom