Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And I honestly think the 2ks won't ship this week. As far as I'm concerned, my mindset is late May or Nike telling us they'll push the date back so my hopes don't get up like they did in March
100% im expecting something along the lines of, " shipment has been delayed until mid May" email....meh, Shanghai 5's coming in will hold me over lol 

That has to be Lambo , no one would just snap like that for Lebron's Mom............not Lebron...............but Lebron's Mom

It's not even about defending his mom.

It's about the lame culture of anonymously criticizing celebs and popular ppl over the internet because you have nothing better to do.

He took a pic with his shoes throwing something up, big deal.

Tons of dudes on here take pics of their shoes everyday with a filthy house in the background, nobody's criticizing them for it.

That has to be Lambo , no one would just snap like that for Lebron's Mom............not Lebron...............but Lebron's Mom

It's not even about defending his mom.

It's about the lame culture of anonymously criticizing celebs and popular ppl over the internet because you have nothing better to do.

He took a pic with his shoes throwing something up, big deal.

Tons of dudes on here take pics of their shoes everyday with a filthy house in the background, nobody's criticizing them for it.

Dudes get clowned on here for everything. Let someone post bed sheets and it's almost game over.
And it's no animosity at all. Can't see how you can take it as such. That pic is just lame.

Dudes get clowned on here for everything. Let someone post bed sheets and it's almost game over.
And it's no animosity at all. Can't see how you can take it as such. That pic is just lame.

:lol: I guess you're right. I just tend to ignore those bad bed sheet, pants, socks, calf, and background pics.

I'm on IG, I see at least a dozen lame *** pics a day...especially the sneaker related ones.

I just laugh to myself and keep it moving

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I guess you're right. I just tend to ignore those bad bed sheet, pants, socks, calf, and background pics.

I'm on IG, I see at least a dozen lame *** pics a day...especially the sneaker related ones.

I just laugh to myself and keep it moving
Your avatar is going to get someone fired.

i post kicks on my bed and havent got flack for it(yet lol) but yeah the pic of dude is just lame, you have somebody on the inside and got early pairs, cool story lol...

:lol: my ig feed consists of 99% hi haters pics from the women I follow.

I didn't mind the shoes David west was showing but them 10 bron hats was some serious riding. Like he was excited to be part of the money team or something.

I was talking to the Baltimore Shoe Show guy and he thinks the 2Ks could sell for more than ROs.
interesting, not looking to sell but could def use as trade bait if that is the case(unless they look good) disappointed at myself for not going for the second pair 

seriously nobody else see the connection?? lol....top 3 player in the nba i can not tolerate......#1 is occupied by Roy Hibberts tall tree trunk camping in the middle scrub@_s.....and #2 is flopmaster flex james rick ross harden, sorry for the rant lol....

seriously nobody else see the connection?? lol....top 3 player in the nba i can not tolerate......#1 is occupied by Roy Hibberts tall tree trunk camping in the middle scrub@_s.....and #2 is flopmaster flex james rick ross harden, sorry for the rant lol....
Can't forget Brick City Point Guard Not Pass Guard.

i dont like him for that team, though he is the reason they arent down 3-1, he was the sole reason they won game 3.....with that being said, he isnt a PG, those dont exist in the nba today outside of 2-3 of em like CP3, Rondo, these guys a facilitators  

View media item 942729

:x KD ain't winning nothing as long as this dude Westbrick is around :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom