Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Balled in my elites tonight for first time.
Love the extra room in the toe box area.
I have a size 13 in both aways and elites and the elites have heaps more room.
Like the aways they need breaking in but overall happy with the way they feel.
Just my 2 cents.

roll.gif

The Lebron XI is my favorite Lerbon shoe of all time so far (I've said this before) so with that said I'd honestly wear every pair of the XI's that release because I like the overall shoe. Sure there are some color ways I may favor more than others, but at the end of the day the overall shape and design of all the XI's is the same. I sometimes find it funny when some people up here bash a particular colorway like its a completely different shoe lol it's just a color scheme. The right outfit (for the people who actually wear them) can make any pair of XI's look nice, really any pair of shoes for that matter to be honest and unbiased.

The Lebron XI is my favorite Lerbon shoe of all time so far (I've said this before) so with that said I'd honestly wear every pair of the XI's that release because I like the overall shoe. Sure there are some color ways I may favor more than others, but at the end of the day the overall shape and design of all the XI's is the same. I sometimes find it funny when some people up here bash a particular colorway like its a completely different shoe lol it's just a color scheme. The right outfit (for the people who actually wear them) can make any pair of XI's look nice, really any pair of shoes for that matter to be honest and unbiased.

View media item 942597

So yall mad because he took a picture with sneakers like some of you do all day? Or are ya mad he has a woman? Maybe it's because some of yall wish you was in his shoes?....whatever it is cats need to get over it and have a little respect for Lebron mama...hell she still young enough to have her fun!....dude talking bout he look like a tool sound like he jealous or something.

So yall mad because he took a picture with sneakers like some of you do all day? Or are ya mad he has a woman? Maybe it's because some of yall wish you was in his shoes?....whatever it is cats need to get over it and have a little respect for Lebron mama...hell she still young enough to have her fun!....dude talking bout he look like a tool sound like he jealous or something.
Is that you, Lambo?

What do the the WTLs look like?

lmao calm down spanky aint nobody jealous

Is that you, Lambo?

What do the the WTLs 2k brons look like?

Lol... fixed tho

And I honestly think the 2ks won't ship this week. As far as I'm concerned, my mindset is late May or Nike telling us they'll push the date back so my hopes don't get up like they did in March

Back
Top Bottom