Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I would be super pissed off if I got a shoe that came in that abortion of a box.
Why ? Cause its gonna cost you more to ship after you sell them on the bay ?
And I honestly think the 2ks won't ship this week. As far as I'm concerned, my mindset is late May or Nike telling us they'll push the date back so my hopes don't get up like they did in March
Any later than May 5th they will have to start sending some % off codes. Thats 4x 20% for me 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So yall mad because he took a picture with sneakers like some of you do all day? Or are ya mad he has a woman? Maybe it's because some of yall wish you was in his shoes?....whatever it is cats need to get over it and have a little respect for Lebron mama...hell she still young enough to have her fun!....dude talking bout he look like a tool sound like he jealous or something.
View media item 942829
Lighten up.

Last edited:
just found the blue suedes for $220 shipped back on track and i just got my refund for the first debacle, all in all i'm a happy man

now to find a shoe dyer to make red
smokin.gif

How funny would it be if the 2k's were some random GR or the denim's :lol:...

Nike and 2k would have 11's burning in the streets

I'm cool man...just thought it was unnecessary to talk about dude mom like that....ya dig...knowing some of these cats moms and sisters, probably even they girlfriends or wives are 100x looser than the biggest ****** you know....The hell wit lambo. ..it's bout leaving dude mom out of it.
Nothing on NT is considered taboo except for the R word.

100% im expecting something along the lines of, " shipment has been delayed until mid May" email....meh, Shanghai 5's coming in will hold me over lol 
I would be shocked if we got an email saying that.. we didn't get an email that they would be delayed until May. 

lol 2 pairs of GR elites... i could see taking a pic like that if he had PEs or friends and family pairs.. but w.e tho

i like how he even has the IPROMISE band

Last edited:
Please ship the 2ks already so people can stop with these pointless "what if 2k" posts.
I'm not sure if this was already posted but if you go onto the product page for the 2ks and click "inspect element" it says "Order now and be the first one to get it. Pre-orders ship May 1. Standard shipping times apply."

It's a message board son, the "in my opinion" is usually implied
laugh.gif
now you know in my opinion is never implied on NT, anything anyone says is implied as they're speaking fact.....imho
roll.gif
at least from what i've read with so many people having to go and clarify peoples opinions

Back
Top Bottom