• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Making a mental note.
* Remember to check back in a few months on KidEight. He will probably own more Lebron 11's than anyone even though he said he "don't plan on copping nayhting" and instead rather show off and flaunt his little X collection.

But...why do you care?

He either doesn't like the shoe or he'll change his mind once better c/w's come out.

You dudes act like people are lying or in denial when they say they don't like something you do.

It's the same dumb statement everytime a new sig drops. Get over it.

But...why do you care?

He either doesn't like the shoe or he'll change his mind once better c/w's come out.

You dudes act like people are lying or in denial when they say they don't like something you do.

It's the same dumb statement everytime a new sig drops. Get over it.

I don't think it was the fact that he cared if he liked them, it's that he tried to use his opinion on the shoe as an opportunity to flaunt his X collection which contributed little to nothing to the flow of the thread.

Lol wasn't an attempt to flaunt anything in the slightest. I invested time And money into a sillhouette I liked only to be let down with its successor. If it came across as flaunting or whatever I apologise, I just wanted to add some weight to my opinion.

I don't think it was the fact that he cared if he liked them, it's that he tried to use his opinion on the shoe as an opportunity to flaunt his X collection which contributed little to nothing to the flow of the thread.
Very little said in this thread actually contributes to the flow of this thread lol.

I just took it as someone showing how he was all in on the previous model while stating that he's not all interested in the upcoming model.

What better way to show Nike what type of customer they could potentially be losing if they dont focus on putting out better c/w's?

I, to an extent feel the same way, I need see a lot more to buy in they way I did on the X

Got an e-mail from Nike saying that the Xs would only be on ID until the 23rd. ID options on the 24th! Hope they launch with chroma options.

^post to avy ratio :lol:

Since X iD are being taken down on the 23rd, wondering when the XI iD will go live

Last edited:
Most likely this month most likely the 23rd as well just like the KD VI

It'll go live the month before release that being this month

Taken down o the 23rd? lucky I went ahead and ordered some dolphins from NDC cuz I thought they'd be on there atleast a couple months after. also I hope they do a slh colorway for the 11. still kill myself for not getting the 9’s:smh:

Taken down o the 23rd? lucky I went ahead and ordered some dolphins from NDC cuz I thought they'd be on there atleast a couple months after. also I hope they do a slh colorway for the 11. still kill myself for not getting the 9’s:smh:

Same here, the only 9s that are missing in my collection

well i guess no tripl black

i hope the ID allows a true triple black.

i wanted to make one w the X but the bottom sole had white accents

yes i am that anal about an ID

well i guess no tripl black

i hope the ID allows a true triple black.

i wanted to make one w the X but the bottom sole had white accents

yes i am that anal about an ID

The general public will not drop $200 on an all black sneaker. Some NT cats, some hypebeasts and some older recreational ballers who won't wear the current crop of clown shoes but that's it. I worked retail for years and we always had to get the 'Triple blacks' down to sub-$100 prices before they'd move - as they'd now become affordable 'work' shoes.

The general public will not drop $200 on an all black sneaker. Some NT cats, some hypebeasts and some older recreational ballers who won't wear the current crop of clown shoes but that's it. I worked retail for years and we always had to get the 'Triple blacks' down to sub-$100 prices before they'd move - as they'd now become affordable 'work' shoes.

Good points, but I think an all black XI could be pretty successful, especially if Nike somewhat lessened the numbers like they did for the Carbon X (the closest to an all black in the X).

The XI seems to be much better regarded than the X already, even before it's been released. Add that to the fact LeBron actually practiced in the black prototype and the resemblance to the Batmobile/tumbler and I think an all black XI could be way more popular than previous models.

I don't think I'd buy one, but I feel for the dudes who want it badly. Hopefully ID gives them what they need.

I understand the aspect on all black lacking sales, but the all black foams sell great. They need to drop them in limited numbers at the least

I understand the aspect on all black lacking sales, but the all black foams sell great. They need to drop them in limited numbers at the least
The general public doesn't buy Foams, though.

Good points, but I think an all black XI could be pretty successful, especially if Nike somewhat lessened the numbers like they did for the Carbon X (the closest to an all black in the X).

The XI seems to be much better regarded than the X already, even before it's been released. Add that to the fact LeBron actually practiced in the black prototype and the resemblance to the Batmobile/tumbler and I think an all black XI could be way more popular than previous models.

I don't think I'd buy one, but I feel for the dudes who want it badly. Hopefully ID gives them what they need.

Yes you're right about lowering the numbers - but the shoe is then purchased for the wrong reasons (i.e. hype, limited BS, resellers, etc...).

Seems like they did that with the Black Diamonds last year.

Those joints seemed to dry up with the quickness online (when past predominantly black LeBron would sit for weeks/months), and I couldn't find a pair in my size at all in stores.

Since there's no triple blacks this year, I'd settle for a black/charcoal colorway.

Little less than a month before the KOTJs drop.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom