Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
eyes.gif
 Dude chokin the ishh out em'

That's the same as the jokes about his hairline and having no rings the jokes are gonna go away soon

Well, he gave up on the hairline and won some rings, so are you suggesting he's about to get corrective surgery to make his feet normal again?

Well, he gave up on the hairline and won some rings, so are you suggesting he's about to get corrective surgery to make his feet normal again?
I guess you didn't read the part I wrote at the end saying that these jokes will go away and very quickly. Think of the joke as a spur of the moment thing when people first saw what his feet looked like. I don't even hear anyone making these jokes outside NT anyway b

I guess you didn't read the part I wrote at the end saying that these jokes will go away and very quickly. Think of the joke as a spur of the moment thing when people first saw what his feet looked like. I don't even hear anyone making these jokes outside NT anyway b

And I was saying that the jokes about his hairline only went away when he basically gave up on hiding it, the jokes about him having no rings went away when he y'know, won a ring, therefore my tongue-in-cheek suggestion was that since you were saying that the jokes about his feet would be ending soon, he must be planning to have corrective foot surgery.

Clearly that mild joke just went *whoosh* for you.

And I was saying that the jokes about his hairline only went away when he basically gave up on hiding it, the jokes about him having no rings went away when he y'know, won a ring, therefore my tongue-in-cheek suggestion was that since you were saying that the jokes about his feet would be ending soon, he must be planning to have corrective foot surgery.

Clearly that mild joke just went *whoosh* for you.
If that was a joke it wasnt a really good one.... :wink:

Some of guys with this need to defend Lebron is borderline obsessive behavior. People have jokes bout ish all the time, good or bad. Bet none of that ish bothers him, the dudes is rich as ISH! Just cuz you buy his shoe don't make him your kin, let it be said and move on.

LeBron 11 owners. How's the sizing?

Those TW colorway looks really good.
I have the King's Pride colorway and I would say very true to size in my personal opinion, but there is already some disparity in opinions amongst people who have and wear the XI's.  I have heard many say true to size, and heard a few say half size up, so as always trying them on is the only sure way to know for yourself.   If you go back to about page 80 of this thread I gave a full detailed review of why I thought they were true to size, with specifics on fit.   

Back
Top Bottom