• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
any rumor on when the 11s drop on ID?

in the email Nike sent out about the last chance to ID the 10s it says... "..available until the new LeBron 11 ID arrives"

it says the 10s are available until 9/23..so anyone know how soon after that the 11s drop?

my bad if this has already been answered..i tried looking for it but all ive been seeing is people talking about LeBrons toes :x

any rumor on when the 11s drop on ID?

in the email Nike sent out about the last chance to ID the 10s it says... "..available until the new LeBron 11 ID arrives"

it says the 10s are available until 9/23..so anyone know how soon after that the 11s drop?

my bad if this has already been answered..i tried looking for it but all ive been seeing is people talking about LeBrons toes :x

Usually as soon as the old model is down the new one is up, so most people are thinking the 23rd or 24th the XIs will show up.

Some of guys with this need to defend Lebron is borderline obsessive behavior. People have jokes bout ish all the time, good or bad. Bet none of that ish bothers him, the dudes is rich as ISH! Just cuz you buy his shoe don't make him your kin, let it be said and move on.
Not just lebron anybody that s**t is annoying.
We should be seeing the hyped up ultra limited xi soon.

Where's this info coming from?

Is the source legit?
Straight from the Nike Release calendar that I have

12/31- MC Green/S Spry/DRK MC Green-VLT

1/25- White/Crimson/Black "home"

2/22-Black/Offsd Jd-Lt Crimson JD Glz "Prohibition"

3/3- Court Purple/Reflective Silver/Vivid Blue "summit lake"(cw for gs says Champs only not sure if this applies for Men's also)

I have dates for a bunch of NSW 11's also

Straight from the Nike Release calendar that I have

12/31- MC Green/S Spry/DRK MC Green-VLT

1/25- White/Crimson/Black "home"

2/22-Black/Offsd Jd-Lt Crimson JD Glz "Prohibition"

3/3- Court Purple/Reflective Silver/Vivid Blue "summit lake"(cw for gs says Champs only not sure if this applies for Men's also)

I have dates for a bunch of NSW 11's also
Interested in seeing the "prohibition" and "summit lake" cw's

JM? Confirm/deny?
nerd.gif

This shoe would look great just covered in elephant print. Imma do a quick photo shop for yall.

This shoe would look great just covered in elephant print. Imma do a quick photo shop for yall.

no thanks!

interested in seeing the "prohibition"(BHM?) and the homes. The MC green might sprk my interest if it's not overly loud.

Last edited:
The champs only pair are probably gs. There were a shoes people found in champs were gs I think cant remember exactly the aunt pearl vs were one.

Back
Top Bottom