Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hope to see some sort of "crown" colorway, like the crown jewel 10s, with nice packaging, to celebrate lebron's second championship

JM? Confirm/deny?

For the most part...

"only" is not exactly right...

Champs will have most of the pairs on Akron vs Miami...Footlocker gets most of the pairs on Terracotta Warrior...HOH gets everything...Nike retail gets everything...also...urban independents will get them...not sure to what extent...

But...bottom line...if you want TW go to FTL, if you want Akron vs Miami...go to Champs...

JM

only pair thus far that looks nice is the parachute color way...although when i saw more accurate non hi res pics, and lebron wearing them..ive been on the fence....any word if they are going to be easy to get or the equivilant of crown jewels>?

So the ASG theme will be inspired by how New Orleanians were able to continue getting drunk during the Prohibition of the 1920s? Curious to see how that turns out.

Last edited:
this Bron 11 will be the Air Jordan XV of Jays ..... Going to be hard for me to see the good in this shoe. 

Honestly if I don't get the prides ima be so depressed want those and steels never copped two sought after shoes on the same day before any tips

Last edited:
Would love to see a dark neon royal colorway (not sure if anyone already photoshop one already) that would be dope as hell

Did you see the royal blue soldier 7 that leaked early this year?
So the ASG theme will be inspired by how New Orleanians were able to continue getting drunk during the Prohibition of the 1920s? Curious to see how that turns out.
Source or joke?

Back
Top Bottom