Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

haha to be fair it was isoleout not icysole who posted it but I can understand that confusion
i wanna punch him in the face too, 
laugh.gif

this.....i wanna punch icysole square in the face 
It was actually isoleout, but I totally understand your frustrations

but like.... using basic logic.... that doesn't make any sense :lol: :lol: Why would nike singlehandely point you out as somebody they DON'T want to send to.

Idk if you new or not but you gotta watch for BS on twitter. Matter of fact don't believe ANYTHING you see on twitter. Trust what nike is sending. I'm telling you this so you don't come in on another day asking about something you saw on twitter/instagram/facebook/myspace/tumblr whatever. That's all.

I understand that, and appreciate your knowledge. The only reason it scared me is because I was one of the few to not receive an email about the delay, so initially that caught me off guard. I understand I look like a troll coming in here and posting that. I guess I just wanted to see if others had shipped.

It was actually isoleout, but I totally understand your frustrations

I understand that, and appreciate your knowledge. The only reason it scared me is because I was one of the few to not receive an email about the delay, so initially that caught me off guard. I understand I look like a troll coming in here and posting that. I guess I just wanted to see if others had shipped.

you good homie :pimp: But yea, don't believe that crap on social media.

Welcome to thread btw. We're normally cool, but between the Denims and 2k14s er'body on edge right now and not being as friendly :lol:

you good homie :pimp: But yea, don't believe that crap on social media.

Welcome to thread btw. We're normally cool, but between the Denims and 2k14s er'body on edge right now and not being as friendly :lol:
Lol thanks man. I've been a member for a little over a year just don't post much because everytime I do I feel like a troll. Guess that should tell me something huh? Hahahahaha

@whiteymctighty I didnt get an email about the shipping being pushed back either.

@armokidd you need a hug, man. Wanting to punch so many in the face.
laugh.gif
@GreatAbyss43   i think part of it is from last night, go up to somebody using a bench(phones on bench) ask if hes using it,"later"......im thinking to my self, ***** does that mean??....walk away and from a distance as im doing a set watch him have a full throttle convoe for a half hour with the phone just chilling there 
mad.gif

Everglades look good. Think I'm gonna cop unless they bring the ID option back before then.

you good homie
pimp.gif
But yea, don't believe that crap on social media.

Welcome to thread btw. We're normally cool, but between the Denims and 2k14s er'body on edge right now and not being as friendly
laugh.gif
why on we on edge about the Denims? didn't everybody that wanted them get them, i know i got mine and smurfs should be here wednesday along with the last of wifey's mother's day gift yeah soften shoe wastefully money lecture
roll.gif

You're manipulation, I see it. Smart man!
nerd.gif
 i don't think she lurks on here, atleast i hope she doesn't
laugh.gif
 but really all she wanted was breakfast in bed in about a month when she got here, instead she gets a surpise visit plus a new purse and wallet and i'll still cook breakfast in bed
roll.gif
by the time i'm done i won't here a peep about the denim's and suede's
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:nerd:  i don't think she lurks on here, atleast i hope she doesn't :lol:  but really all she wanted was breakfast in body in about a month when she got here, instead she gets a surpise visit plus a new purse and wallet and i'll still cook breakfast in bed :rofl: by the time i'm down i won't here a peep about the denim's and suede's :pimp:
Dude I could learn a thing or 5 from you! Haha that is the way to do it! Also, before the grammar police get here, I meant your, not you're lol.

Back
Top Bottom