• Total voters
Looking forward to see what lebron wears tomorrow

hoping for a black and white finals elite

or even all red

Looking forward to see what lebron wears tomorrow

hoping for a black and white finals elite

or even all red

what he wears tomorrow

and later on, in June, when he makes it to the finals hopefully will see some nice elites

I see you are unable to read so I have to spell it out for ya

I had a pair of bel airs in my cart got an error and they disappeared, did it all over again and got sold out.

What frustrates me is when you tell a rep and they come up with some bull, you ask to speak to a supervisor so you can just explain the error and they say none is there and they'll forward your comments to head office.

Last edited:
restock was quick.... for ONCE i was at the computer when the tweet came. got toro 6's in an 11.5 FINALLY. still havent received my 2k delay email tho, oh well

I don't know Gator....I'm kinda glad you got them in the Men's version coming soon because I think you are going to like them a lot more.  Maybe that's just me....I do realize that the price point makes us look at the Elites differently, but those pics rawdawg just put up.....man, it's hard to resist them

Either way, both are sick!

I don't know Gator....I'm kinda glad you got them in the Men's version coming soon because I think you are going to like them a lot more.  Maybe that's just me....I do realize that the price point makes us look at the Elites differently, but those pics rawdawg just put up.....man, it's hard to resist them

Either way, both are sick!

I always said I would still try for men's.... but I LEGIT won't be sad if I miss out. I'm extremely content right now.

I always said I would still try for men's.... but I LEGIT won't be sad if I miss out. I'm extremely content right now.
I feel ya...the difference between the two isn't that major, I'm just blinded by the shiny chrome 
laugh.gif

god I love these... I can't stop looking at the pics I just posted :lol: :lol:

tho I need to chill altogether on kicks for a min, just copped some SBs for 2 bills.

Back
Top Bottom