• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@GreatAbyss43
  i think part of it is from last night, go up to somebody using a bench(phones on bench) ask if hes using it,"later"......im thinking to my self, ***** does that mean??....walk away and from a distance as im doing a set watch him have a full throttle convoe for a half hour with the phone just chilling there >:

That's when the punch should've happen :lol: ..... I know I'm late btw I just wanted to say that :tongue:

:nerd:  i don't think she lurks on here, atleast i hope she doesn't :lol:  but really all she wanted was breakfast in body in about a month when she got here, instead she gets a surpise visit plus a new purse and wallet and i'll still cook breakfast in bed :rofl: by the time i'm down i won't here a peep about the denim's and suede's :pimp:

Give that man a round of applause :nthat:

View media item 955677View media item 955674View media item 955672

.... if you wondering about if you should cop for the little people in your life or your lady... STOP WONDERING.

:wow: they look crazy small but nice none the less :pimp:

Looking good pattymelts. I'd consider keeping both. Unique colorway.
that colorway would've been fire on nikeid laser crimson is fresh my new fav nike color
happy.gif

Give that man a round of applause
nthat.gif

I didn't realize it was so good that all the typos were overlooked
roll.gif

haha yeah I didn't know it was all like that. Whats the word on WTL's? I'm thinking a lottery no matter what on those cause it seems like that hype train has no brakes

I don't know, I just can't get down with the Elite version. I like the regular XI better. Good luck to all who want those Elite's for $275+. :rolleyes

got my Lebron xi gator kings today, awesome colorway and sneaker. my 1st lebron xi n i love the overall sneaker. ive been happy all day about getting these. need two more colorways of the xis. last shoe that got me this hype was the kobe iv. happy with my puchase too, only 20 above retail.

got my Lebron xi gator kings today, awesome colorway and sneaker. my 1st lebron xi n i love the overall sneaker. ive been happy all day about getting these. need two more colorways of the xis. last shoe that got me this hype was the kobe iv. happy with my puchase too, only 20 above retail.
MAH MAN. Gator Kings are straight fire. Had to admire mine for a good week. They get the glance every night before I go sleep as they glow me to sleep.

Those gs elites are nice but man the adult size is another level of crazy. Still don't know if they are worth 275 to me though. That is a steep, steep price for shoes.

I've almost lost hope in getting the WTL'S, I think I need those super heros, got a nice 30% percent coupon that might be utilized.

Back
Top Bottom