Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

need those wtl's 
nerd.gif
don't we all?
i don't know

Only colorway I am looking forward to the rest of the way is the South Beach XI......I noticed a lot of the others sat for some time after release. I was able to cop Gammas, Aways, BHMs & Miami Nights long after (only pair I paid retail on was the BHMs)

Hoping I am able to scoop some of the others I skipped between now and Mid/end of June

super heroes look bananas in person. I can't call it with nikes colorways nowadays, but cameras are definitely not portraying them accurately. Them things look like laser highlighters in person

$275 is still too much though... i'll be looking for that disco like
nerd.gif

1 more...laser crimson is a great color. In addition, I love the fact that the tpu plate always remains a red/gold hue and doesn't necessarily reflect whatever color that shines into it.
great pics my dude. I think we were in the same boat.. I was waiting on the elites to hit ID, when I found out they weren't going to be offered my next option was the best colorway of the GR elites.. which is obviously the hero's imo

smokin.gif

Gators pics make me want to buy my ex those...

Had to look over my shoulder and remember there ain't no cape back there.

I feel like the gold collection looks better than the heroes. love the logo on the tounge tho but that's my comic book nerd side coming out.

The Superhero's will be copped as soon as the mall doors open for me! I love that colorway! Plus I have an extra $435 coming to me from Kicks-Crew not being able to deliver on my Kings Crown preorder lol I preordered them on April 7th and they where suppose to release on April 10th according to their preorder page but they just kept pushing the date back every time the ship out date would approach smh so they had to give me that nice refund lol but they was cool about it.

Last edited:
Ehh I can get passed that. But everyone said it 275 plus tax nearing the 300 mark I can't get passed that.

Exactly. I really dig the elite gold colorway, but no way for $300 when the material isn't any better. Especially after seeing the elite team in person.

Ehh I can get passed that. But everyone said it 275 plus tax nearing the 300 mark I can't get passed that.

Exactly. I really dig the elite gold colorway, but no way for $300 when the material isn't any better. Especially after seeing the elite team in person.

Not sure the material was ever any "better" in any of the elites. Just marketing making people think the subtle changes were worth the price increase. Price increase is almost the cost of a pair of Air Force ones when you put it into perspective :lol:

Back
Top Bottom