Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why'd you buy em if you thought they were ugly?

NT hype combined with sheep mentality. The FI pair is just a re-imagined ASG IX colourway, the SLH pair on the other hand is utter garbage. The colourblocking is poor and what were they thinking putting honeycomb graphics on it? :x

I got the Slh and I think they're ok, if I had a choice I would return them also. They're still better than the denims and suedes though.

Why'd you buy em if you thought they were ugly?

NT hype combined with sheep mentality. The FI pair is just a re-imagined ASG IX colourway, the SLH pair on the other hand is utter garbage. The colourblocking is poor and what were they thinking putting honeycomb graphics on it? :x

thanks for speaking for me.

as I speak for myself:

- didn't see the SLH in person and there were some good shots in here. they were on sale for what, $120 I think and I ordered them.
- the FI looked better in pics and they honestly aren't bad. at the end of the day, I figured they aren't worth the $265 I paid for them so I moved them.

SLH cant be hype considering I waited months to purchase them.

FI - tell me one place you could see them in person before purchasing. just 1. im well documented in saying I wasn't too impressed with them when they came in the mail. I just finally decided to move on from them.

Yea on the list of worst colorways :rolleyes

:smh: I don't know how cats even ever looked at SLH to begin with and wanted to cop :x :lol:

Cause different strokes for different folks. You thinking they ugly makes it so? NOT!

SLHs are dope. Somebody say they don't like a colorway got y'all questioning y'all purchases?! :smh:

Buy what you you like & cut out all the sheep-ism. Yeah I know it's not a real word.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-37.jpg.html

Not my pic, but dope regardless.... :D

Last edited:

as I speak for myself:

- didn't see the SLH in person and there were some good shots in here. they were on sale for what, $120 I think and I ordered them.
- the FI looked better in pics and they honestly aren't bad. at the end of the day, I figured they aren't worth the $265 I paid for them so I moved them.

FI - tell me one place you could see them in person before purchasing. just 1. im well documented in saying I wasn't too impressed with them when they came in the mail. I just finally decided to move on from them.

Woooooah. I don't go at you much Bro, but I recall us having a spat about them Forging Irons when you got your pair. And you was damn sure happy & hyping just like a bunch of other dudes on here.

SneakerMane don't forget nothing. :lol:

man, y'all gotta stop posting these taboo posts about the 2ks especially. probably gonna start deleting them because its just stupid.
Too early to 2K
laugh.gif
- finally sold the forging irons and the summit lakes. not gonna miss either to be honest.
Forging irons too bright? I think SL is an overrated cw. Stared at it on the IX for forever and was like meh.

as I speak for myself:
Woooooah. I don't go at you much Bro, but I recall us having a spat about them Forging Irons when you got your pair. And you was damn sure happy & hyping just like a bunch of other dudes on here.

SneakerMane don't forget nothing. :lol:
and I also posted that I wasn't too much in love with them when they came in the mail and I definitely didn't like that they were 250 before tax. forgot that huh?
$250 was a problem for me. Waffles until the last minute but decided to buy now while I could Vs waiting later and having to pay much more than that.
I'm at the mall now. The gammas looks great in the doctored photos. In person they are cool. The blue is a little dull. Reminds me of the binary blue zoom rookies. By no means are these an ugly shoe tho. I'll cop on discount if possible.
Didn't realize the orange on FIs was that dark
i noticed that too when i got my pair in today:\ put it side by side with my BBs 9 and it killed the FIs instantly|I don't get me wrong its still a nice shoe and i like it but if missed out on the FIs i wouldn't be too heart broken more so i wouldn't pay more than $300+ reseller prices for these|I
yea the orange looks lighter in the flash pics. just caught me off guard. I'm still cool with them tho i maintain my stance that they shouldn't have been $250.00.

Last edited:
and I also posted that I wasn't too much in love with them when they came in the mail. forgot that huh?

Bruh..... You hyped them Forging Irons when you received them. Posted pics & everything. Now it was all before you got them in?! :lol:

I didn't even post my FIs when i first got them cause there was too much limited shoe salivating going on in this thread especially when dudes starting receiving their pairs & those wack cases.

I only said something cause IMO.....KPs over everything!!! :D

Last edited:
and I also posted that I wasn't too much in love with them when they came in the mail. forgot that huh?

Bruh..... You hyped them Forging Irons when you received them. Posted pics & everything. Now it was all before you got them in?! :lol:

I didn't even post my FIs when i first got them cause there was too much limited shoe salivating going on in this thread especially when dudes starting receiving their pairs & those wack cases.

I only said something cause IMO.....KPs over everything!!! :D

you clowning but you're wrong. posting pics = hyping them? riiight. maybe you should read what I actually posted when I got the shoes in.

http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron...ollection-fri-05-09-14/13820_20#post_19139857

Just got home and saw one of my packages. Popped them open and quickly realized I like my big bangs more than the FI. look better in pics. The gradient isn't the best. Shoes are cool tho. Here are some unglamour shots.

View media item 659331
View media item 659333
View media item 659334

http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron...ollection-fri-05-09-14/13900_20#post_19141730
I always liked them carbon fiber joints but those pics really make me want to cop them.

Damn,now the FI's aint getting no love all of a sudden.lol hahahahahahaha

They still getting love. Just giving honest opinions vs the beast responses. Most of the comments still like the shoe. Just commented on stuff we noticed.
It's not like we could see them in person before buying, you know?
I guess I could have just given some beastly review like the shoes are absolutely perfect and the orange pops in person and they made my chick game triple since I opened the box. Just wanted to be real.

Last edited:
Good morning guyss.!!!!!!
Just wanna share. AvM gets my vote, very clean cw.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm blocking left right and center, if your comment contains a 2 or a k or even a "haven't seen this cw before" Blocked.
2day i'm gonna be miserable at work but i'll b oK,

up until a couple months ago I haven't seen this cw before
roll.gif

sorry fam I had to tease you just a tad bit
it's tense..... in here.
I feel like some should put that gif up off all the people looking around
laugh.gif

Cause different strokes for different folks. You thinking they ugly makes it so? NOT!

SLHs are dope. Somebody say they don't like a colorway got y'all questioning y'all purchases?! :smh:

Buy what you you like & cut out all the sheep-ism. Yeah I know it's not a real word.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-37.jpg.html

Not my pic, but dope regardless.... :D

My opinion is my opinion, I don't knock anyone for liking anything. SLH, Xmas, Graffiti's, BHM's and everything else with a print was poop to me :\ that doesn't mean anyone else can't like them, if you like to rock Honeycombs on your feet that's cool, if you wanna though pine trees on your toes go right ahead pal, I'm still gonna call it how I see it :wink:

The whole "materials" subject is complete BS and Nike is lying to our face. How can they claim to to be having all these issues but in 10 days they will open a whole new wave of LeBron ID options.

They're saying the "material" excuse to buy time for a potential What the Champ or What the MVP ( finals ) edition. I put any amount of money on that.

The whole "materials" subject is complete BS and Nike is lying to our face. How can they claim to to be having all these issues but in 10 days they will open a whole new wave of LeBron ID options.

They're saying the "material" excuse to buy time for a potential What the Champ or What the MVP ( finals ) edition. I put any amount of money on that.
They named Durant MVP already.

Redrum3281 is blocked for 29 hrs for using the number 2 in his comment instead of two which is allowed for the time being.

my favorite xi colorways in order: away, asg, avm, everglades, kp, black and orange elites, heros

one more day! lets bring on the on foot pics and more importantly, the website promos. aint nobody got time for 275 plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom