• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Blocked for 123 days.

You sure are bringing lots to the conversation, yourself in this thread. All you've contributed is *****ing about 2K talk. :rolleyes

Your most recent posts have been nothing but saying you're blocking someone, no one gives a ****.

--------------------------------------------

Anyways, dope pick up @Freeze
! Definitely picking 'em up tomorrow 
Block indefinitely.

Cause different strokes for different folks. You thinking they ugly makes it so? NOT!

SLHs are dope. Somebody say they don't like a colorway got y'all questioning y'all purchases?!
mean.gif

Buy what you you like & cut out all the sheep-ism. Yeah I know it's not a real word.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-37.jpg.html

Not my pic, but dope regardless....
happy.gif
there are so many filters in this pic you could put AF1 yeezys and they would look dope... the shoes look terrible in person.

Yall really catching feelings over some humor? Must be that time of month...

Those elites look super dope in those pics, just not worth 275 imo

Yall really catching feelings over some humor? Must be that time of month...

Those elites look super dope in those pics, just not worth 275 imo
none are. They dont feature updated tech at all lol. They regulars arent even worth 150 to me but thats IMO of course

thanks for speaking for me.

as I speak for myself:

- didn't see the SLH in person and there were some good shots in here. they were on sale for what, $120 I think and I ordered them.
- the FI looked better in pics and they honestly aren't bad. at the end of the day, I figured they aren't worth the $265 I paid for them so I moved them.

SLH cant be hype considering I waited months to purchase them.

FI - tell me one place you could see them in person before purchasing. just 1. im well documented in saying I wasn't too impressed with them when they came in the mail. I just finally decided to move on from them.

I actually was asking him directly, after he said they were ugly I asked why he bought if he thought they were ugly. And he was answering my question, not speaking for you. Pardon me for not directly quoting him since his post was right above mine

Unsure how I can rock these shoes to work, but they are looking pretty ill.  Still don't get how people get early releases since I'm new to the game.  I'm assuming it's some under the table stuff?

NT hype combined with sheep mentality. The FI pair is just a re-imagined ASG IX colourway, the SLH pair on the other hand is utter garbage. The colourblocking is poor and what were they thinking putting honeycomb graphics on it? :x
stand down ya idiot and I'll speak for myself.

Why'd you buy em if you thought they were ugly?
they looked good in pictures and I thought I could work with em, then they sat for almost a month and that's my indication that I'll never wear them.

That tweet doesn't make sense. Lebron's going to sign all of those kicks to be delivered by June...in the middle of a championship run? He must be a superhero forreal then 
laugh.gif

Guess so. Glad I know how to use the search feature. Proof is in the pudding.

Back
Top Bottom