Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Depending on the color options and what they let us do with those everglades id's.... [emoji]128175[/emoji] my first id

edit: i thought this was the id thread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
props for getting your girl a MD gift.... are ya'll not together anymore though?

Xs > XIs :tongue: But you knew that was coming

Nah we're together its army bs and drama prepare for rant and go:
Deployed 2011-2012 out of va so she went home to killeen where all our family is, got back went str8 on presidential inaug detail and then school then pcs so she was getting ready to come to el paso but they said field, ntc, deploymemt, so no point in her coming down when I wasnt gonna be here, so then they cancelled deployment but she has good job and my daughter in school so again a summer move, but I just moved units low and behold these bastards are pulling me from my job to go to the field, ntc, and deploye. Lets just say the suedes cheered me up coming in the mail today, so im a lil po'ed today and have meetings tomorrow morning with a bunch of sgm/csm about my fate bcuz I went off about this crap today.....end rant

i can't imagine many id options that will look better than the everglades theyre releasing.

i keep thinking i'll miss a good website promo for heros by not checking this thread at the right time

#2K14ORNAH

it'll trend one of these days on twitter, mark my words. I actually see potential for quite a few LULZ to be had :nerd:

**edit I"m so sick of 'or nah'. I work with 10-11 year olds and that's ALL they say :lol: "can you help me with this question, OR NAH!?" :smh:

Last edited:
funny you say that, my 3 year old nephew says can I do this/that or no. Pretty sure he'll get to nah sooner or later lol

So I just caught up on a day and some worth of posts. :stoneface:

Thought the 2k pics had surfaced with the amount of posts

Bad News guys 
mean.gif

Nike "Gold Collection releasing on June 6th,

For Nike LeBron 11 "Gold & Nike KD 6 Elite "Gold" & Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Gold

Also, Lebron 11 '' What the  releasing on May 31th

Was Removed From LAUNCH CALENDAR

Back
Top Bottom