Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
and if they gone---I'mma come for EVERYBODY head who say ain't nobody buying these
laugh.gif

I'm keeping track of all ya'll
nerd.gif
So basically they'll be "sold out" without anyone actually buying them. This could get interesting

"These will be sold out by 9am......Sunday, maybe Monday.....all sizes will magically reappear" - Miss Cleo

c'mooooooooooon

So basically they'll be "sold out" without anyone actually buying them. This could get interesting
NikeTalk is a very small portion of the sneaker community.  They'll sell out, and Nike will keep forcing $275 shoes down our throats.

I want them, but there are very few shoes I'd pay that much for, and this isn't one of them.

Last edited:
not that its any major sort of measuring stick but kixsquare sold out in sz 10 11 12 and that was a total of 320 shipped

ima kinda with flipthespawn on this one, not an instant sellout, but gone like donald sterling by the end of the day

not that its any major sort of measuring stick but kixsquare sold out in sz 10 11 12 and that was a total of 320 shipped

ima kinda with flipthespawn on this one, not an instant sellout, but gone like donald sterling by the end of the day

those sites sold out at $350-$370 a pop for the all stars too..... just saying...

So many accounts are getting these...if you feel panicked by what you see online, I advise people to get some fresh air and visit their local shop.  Has anyone even heard of their FTL doing a raffle for these??  

These will sit unless the numbers are very low. nike is drying out peoples pockets.

those sites sold out at $350-$370 a pop for the all stars too..... just saying...

good point. although all i saw up to the release of the AS was INSTA COP ! most of the feedback on these is ' i like em but not at that price '

and as it seems they sold of of the more 'popular' sizes maybe, maybe a first day sellout is a reach. the talk of these hitting discount can end at least :D

1 week and they r gone on line at least, will prob be alotta cats postin 'sittin at my local hoh' though.

if they woulda just listed em at , hell, 30 bucks less, it woulda been a wrap, and theyd obviously have never felt the loss of them dollars, but noooooooooooooo :smh:

Last edited:
My girlfriend just told me she loved those Hero's so much she'd chip in 100. Normally I'd say don't worry about it, but I really like them. I wish they'd sit for a little and I could scoop them up for 230 or so. I'll probably decide at 7:55 tomorrow morning. 

Back
Top Bottom