Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

reminds me of Smithers getting mad at Homer
laugh.gif

was on jj looking at a outfit and operator popped up so I decided to play with him. He said they were getting the what the lebron 11 on may 31st. What yall think he trolled me or not?? Probably don't even know that shoe im talking bout

Last edited:
Maybe they are trying to build hype.

I can see that. I had felt a few weeks back that the 2k14 delay was merely to have the delivery fall around a "dead week". If they shipped now, people would completely lose interest on the Elites.

Elites are just too expensive. Close to $300 after tax is way too much. they need whatever help they can get to sell these. Should have been a $220 shoe and it would have sold out.

was on jj looking at a outfit and operator popped up so I decided to play with him. He said they were getting the what the lebron 11 on may 31st. What yall think he trolled me or not?? Probably don't even know that shoe im talking bout
Ya never know, I feel like a lot of people are expecting a LeBron X MVP release for these and I just don't see that.  'Limited'? Yes.  But I could totally see these coming out in EXT numbers.

my local footlocker will have them tomorrow so they'll be available regardless. i can only imagine how long these elites will sit. very dope, but 300 dollars is too much. nike knows it, everyone knows it.

Last edited:
Same thing happened with the GPX Rosche Runs and they dropped a week later, same exact kind of tweet saying "indefinitely" 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom