Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i mean do they not want people to wear them? signing = collectors item. if it's a shoe i'd want to wear, i wouldnt want his sig on them. like rocking a signed jersey

same here. But I highly doubt they'll be signed by him....
you'll know once 2prs are able to be compared, if the sig is exactly the same then chances are it's autopen, but if there's a slight variation then he prob or well somebody signed them

I mean I think it's all speculation because it coincides with June probably post finals. I just wish they'd release a picture so we can discuss something real instead of likely made up stuff

Ok enough is enough, what's next? When you slip you slide up in his mom? Cmon.
Blocked for getting me too excited 
laugh.gif

jk.  Hoping the hostility in here dies down lol it was way too early for all that

Has this happened to anyone elses lebrons?

My Aways started to wear at that exact spot as well. Wierd, because I only wore them with jeans once, other than that they were my hoop pair. Not sure why it wore like that since there's no friction on those areas but it's on both shoes.

Yeah, happened a ton on my ID's all over the place (I blame the ID production department) and it happened to Terracotta Warriors I play in, and the swoosh on my Gammas has flaked off in a few spots.  Price of hooping I guess. 
eyes.gif

Yeah, happened a ton on my ID's all over the place (I blame the ID production department) and it happened to Terracotta Warriors I play in, and the swoosh on my Gammas has flaked off in a few spots.  Price of hooping I guess. 
eyes.gif
Not only that, after seeing different types of ID's over the years, I feel that the quality of them just aren't as good as the scheduled cw's. I mean they're good but something isn't the same as the other released pairs. 

Def agree. I got some Kobe 7 ids that I hoop in. You can tell the process isn't on par with the normal production run.

I agree as well. Had the black and grey 2k4s and beat them to the ground. But they wore down gracefully lol. I transitioned to an iD pair and the hoop life span was cut in half, paint started cracking at flex points, stitches came loose, etc.

Last edited:
Why did they close that 2K14 thread? I wish someone would start a new one because this one is being jacked. Not everyone cares about that 2K14 shoe.

Last edited:
Why did they close that 2K14 thread? I wish someone would start a new one because this one is being jacked. Not everyone cares about that 2K14 shoe.

It was full of trolls. Useless and unfounded rumors. "2k or nah?" Nike rep chat conversations. Play-by-play email.....

Oh god.

This thread is gonna get locked too.

Jokes BigJ jokes :lol:

Didn't see it posted...but this thread has been a little tough to "sift" through lately, so I apologize if it has...

Shoe Palace has Team Elites (Wolf grey/Crimson) for $220 shipped with the code SP20OFF. 

For the love of God, if you guys are going to constantly post the word hearsay at least spell it properly.

Hearsay

Hearsay

Hearsay

Back
Top Bottom