Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
looks like they might be back up? 
nerd.gif

you guys are being serious? i had one in cart on NDC at 8 am didnt do it and then just added another 12 to cart and checked out just now

You guys need to stop, acting like this shoe is gonna fly....you know NDC playing games making you think you need to cop now. These shoes will be in every HOH for the next 3 to 4 months. Period.

You guys need to stop, acting like this shoe is gonna fly....you know NDC playing games making you think you need to cop now. These shoes will be in every HOH for the next 3 to 4 months. Period.
That's good to know don't matter to me and the rest of the crew cop what we want and when we want it period...

Haha. If he was really that witty then I will let him have it.

What has me dumbfounded now, among other things, is the hand inspection. What other shoe has ever been hand inspected by a Nike official? It makes zero sense to me

I could be totally wrong, but as I understand it, the Mags were inspected pair by pair before they went out, especially testing the electronics etc. 1,500 pairs and the 2K is more than that so who knows? Again, different situation, but my pair was flawless from the original eBay MJF auction. :smokin

exactly.... people just want hype
@bigj505
 you think its the price tag? damn if it makes it this much easier i wouldnt mind the KC and Everglades at 275 :lol:

personally think its a few things.

price tag with the hope they go on sale
hype - people like the shoe but the hype isn't anywhere near as big as we have seen on shoes that have sold out
quantity - probably produced a gank of these

and honestly, I would mind the KC or Everglades at $275. I mind them at $200 to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom