Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
took my pair thru Eastbay of course...I don't care about the back order date...It's not like I'm gonna rock them as soon as I get em' anyways

Got em!

Where's @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  at with that dude cookin gif? There's no other way to describe how I feel 
pimp.gif
how do you feel now ?

That's good to know don't matter to me and the rest of the crew cop what we want and when we want it period...
I love the shoe. It ain't my business if people are copping today....I'm just saying, people need to hold off coming on this forum and saying they are not going to sit, when they clearly are.

Haha. If he was really that witty then I will let him have it.

What has me dumbfounded now, among other things, is the hand inspection. What other shoe has ever been hand inspected by a Nike official? It makes zero sense to me

I could be totally wrong, but as I understand it, the Mags were inspected pair by pair before they went out, especially testing the electronics etc. 1,500 pairs and the 2K is more than that so who knows? Again, different situation, but my pair was flawless from the original eBay MJF auction. :smokin

completely different situation.

completely different situation.

That's what I said lol :tongue: ...but just throwing it out there. I feel for these guys with the 2K's. Nike shenanigans are mainly why I've been on the Li-Ning quest lately. But these Hero Elite pics got me thinking about hitting the mall later. See if I can look past that price...but probably not :smh: :x

@rawdawg34 lace swap :smokin

Last edited:
Got my size in my cart, 15% off and 2 day shipping. So tempted but it looks like they may sit, end.com has nearly sold out, weird.

You guys need to stop, acting like this shoe is gonna fly....you know NDC playing games making you think you need to cop now. These shoes will be in every HOH for the next 3 to 4 months. Period.

Pretty much this :lol: but congrats to everyone who wanted them and got them. I'm a probably wait to cop til next week or the following for $220 shipped :pimp: ....... when the discounts pop up because I know they're coming :nerd: #TeamBelowRetail

Last edited:
bigj505 bigj505
nah broksi, I got work :frown: I don't think Nike Dallas is releasing 'em until tomorrow though.

View media item 962281I put this in my cart at 7am and they are still there..... good sign, good sign :pimp: :pimp:

Oh, and here's some .gifs for dude who flourished this morning.
View media item 948538View media item 950545View media item 911884View media item 908323

**edit, nvm. Nike Dallas doing FCFS TODAY @10am---I'm sure by the time I get off work my po 'lil size will be gone :wow: Meaning I may NOT get to try them on.

Last edited:
does anyone have a actual performance review on the elites?? wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any for that $275 price..

Are you the LeBRonaldo who is trying to sell your 2K preorder for $3,000 on Kixify?

http://www.kixify.com/product/nba-2k14-lebron-11-preorder-size-12

But you need to borrow a hundred from your girl?
roll.gif
hahaha yeah, I'm waiting to see what they look like before I decide if I want to sell them. I really want to keep them and know nobody will pay that much right now. If they're lame that price is going down. I wouldn't be against someone paying that much tho haha. 

Back
Top Bottom