Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Most people are gunnin' for the Penny pack and the Carmine VI. Good. Not every sneakers needs hype and hysteria behind it.

I like these heroes.. hype or no hype. But unfortunately that price tag is a little out of my reach. After taxes it'll come out to around 300$... and that's for retail? Come on mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I knew they would sell ok. I'm just waiting to not get them unless I get the for the right price
laugh.gif
how much you bought? Also from where ?

Seriously.. you didn't just say he's not getting them unless for the right price? Like.. forreal? LOL

where are they selling? these heros are "sitting" all over the web, with ndc pulling the usual size removal shenanigans

with ndc pulling the usual size removal shenanigans
You guys always spit this bullcrap, but have absolutely no proof that it's actually happening.  Until you can prove that is what is happening, these comments add no value to these threads.

Last edited:
The full size run reappeared on Nike.com after only size 7 was avalible an hour ago
Which probably came from a server side batch process that emptied out carts, or a staged release to fend off bots or ease server traffic.

They're not pulling them to make it look like they've sold out.

lol bro, you're delusional. I've seen fsr runs disappear only come back hours later or the next day on many occasions

Technically, how would we prove this to you unless you've seen it for yourself? You call it crap but the earth was once deemed flat brother

The full size run reappeared on Nike.com after only size 7 was avalible an hour ago

Which probably came from a server side batch process that emptied out carts, or a staged release to fend off bots or ease server traffic.

They're not pulling them to make it look like they've sold out.

It happens all of the time on nike. The KP was sold out like 3 times over a 2 week span months ago :lol:

it aint a server release of those in carts or a staged bot release issue cause this has been happening before the rise of the autobots

you'll see once nike sends those automated emails stressing the limitedness while they're still online. It's all a game bro and it's ok if you don't get it. Just purchase and be happy right?

Last edited:

it aint a server release of those in carts or a staged bot release issue cause this has been happening before the rise of the autobots

you'll see once nike sends those automated emails stressing the limitedness while they're still online. It's all a game bro and it's ok if you don't get it. Just purchase and be happy right?
I agree this was a strategic business move.  This is how to prove it, well some what anyway.

When you visit Nike as a consumer and the product you're seeking is sold out, you get the feeling that it will be hard to score, (Nike hype), then you feel the  need to run out and get a pair at the store before people are "breaking down doors" for them, again, (Nike hype).   Now more pairs will sell in store than opposed to not creating that hype.   

It's ingenious!  

Yup. Creates panic purchases.
That may all be true about people buying, but doesn't PROVE NIKE IS DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

I go with the resellers and people holding carts theory. How many posts do we see all the time about people putting in carts, going all the way to checkout and then removing.

That may all be true about people buying, but doesn't PROVE NIKE IS DOING IT ON PURPOSE.
I go with the resellers and people holding carts theory. How many posts do we see all the time about people putting in carts, going all the way to checkout and then removing.

That may be true for scattered sizes disappearing and reappearing. But when an entire run disappears at the same time then pops back up at the same time, it leads me to believe it's Nike, not carts emptying.

Back
Top Bottom