• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[thread="532801"] [/thread]

however, if THESE are 190 then superheroes might be heavily discount in the near future as well. It's phone order tho so you have to call to see what sizes are available.
yeah, those grey ones dropped down pretty fast... now the question is if the heroes drop down just as quick should i grab them at $190 or wait it out even longer for another price drop :nerd:

IF they drop in price, it won't be soon to be honest. Sounds like just enough pairs are moving to keep sellers from slashing the price.
No numbers to support my statement so take it for what it's worth.

however, if THESE are 190 then superheroes might be heavily discount in the near future as well. It's phone order tho so you have to call to see what sizes are available.
yeah, those grey ones dropped down pretty fast... now the question is if the heroes drop down just as quick should i grab them at $190 or wait it out even longer for another price drop 
nerd.gif
$70 - $80 has been the steepest discount for the XI so far (not counting gift cards or reward points), so $190 would be around the sweet spot to pull the trigger... I mean X elites reach $190 and dudes cop without hesitation, but you see how long that took

Anything more would be a blessing, within the year of course

What's military discount?? I think I may have a trick up my sleeve....

Mil disco is the 20% off members of the military recieve for serving our country.....however the restrictions that they have put on most releases have made it almost null and void, most recently its been 2wks on all date release shoes before we are able to get the discount

I can't wait to see my pair come Tuesday...I wanted to wait, but I don't wanna take no chances down the road that my sz sell out. Now, time to go buy that Bron Hero shirt from a Champs or Finishline

$70 - $80 has been the steepest discount for the XI so far (not counting gift cards or reward points), so $190 would be around the sweet spot to pull the trigger... I mean X elites reach $190 and dudes cop without hesitation, but you see how long that took

Anything more would be a blessing, within the year of course

yea--- if these reach 190 it would prolly be a handful of sizes.

Couldn't pass for this price View media item 963083

military?

HAHAHAHHA it's like you can't even say anything bad to him. Those jeans so bad you can only look on and be astonished and just feel bad for the guy.

:rofl:

Just returned to this thread...

Relax fam :smh:

I was just pulling them up to show the shoes. They ain't really that high...

You all can wear your leggins and hang out at the mall food court all day. I wear what I want to wear.

Just returned to this thread...

Relax fam :smh:

I was just pulling them up to show the shoes. They ain't really that high...

You all can wear your leggins and hang out at the mall food court all day. I wear what I want to wear.

:rofl:

REPPED ALL DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KABOOM !

Last edited:
Wow, the KD Superhero is $200? 

The Lebron Elite is expensive at $275, but I can't fathom paying $200 for a LOW TOP shoe.  For that price it better turn my inside game into KDs.

Wow, the KD Superhero is $200? 

The Lebron Elite is expensive at $275, but I can't fathom paying $200 for a LOW TOP shoe.  For that price it better turn my inside game into KDs.

ummmmmm, Kobe Elites have been above $200....

No offense and your gonna get a great deal regardless but swoosh is 40% off not 50% off unless you are purchasing from an employee store which still comes to $137.50.

same thing i was thinking...... wouldnt be kids size would it? oh well

Yeah if I see them at $220 that will probably be a go for me. $220 is my high end $190 would be perfect.

Word...

220 flat is about 200 plus tax or shipping. Waiting for them to go any cheaper than that is risking not owning a pair...imo

You may get a few fsrs at a few outlets but even they will be $199

Back
Top Bottom