Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thinking of picking up my first pair of Lebrons. Love the look of the heroes but I'm a pretty big Lebron hater (Laker fan). I'd feel kinda odd wearing his shoes. Are there any Lebron haters rocking Lebron XI's out here?

how long will it take for them to go on discount?

**edit, and my size 7 is still sitting safely in my cart :lol:

No telling last time it happened the day after or something like that for the AvM's then a week or two later on a few other releases I think but the way these are moving I'm not too sure if it's even gonna happen this time around :smh: ..... I'm a stay tuned in either way just to be sure :nerd:

Last edited:
Thinking of picking up my first pair of Lebrons. Love the look of the heroes but I'm a pretty big Lebron hater (Laker fan). I'd feel kinda odd wearing his shoes. Are there any Lebron haters rocking Lebron XI's out here?
I'm a Laker/Kobe fan too...I love Nike's Big 3, I own a pair of kicks from each of them. Trust I know your pain, but if you like a shoe design or cw, then you gonna wanna buy it...lol

For me, tight kicks are tight kicks. I often wondered why kobe supporters have to be lbj haters and vice versa. (Not a slight,I really just wanna know)

Back in the day, there was a reason for Jordan supporters to HATE the pistons/Isaiah Thomas...but no real reason to be mad at magic, Dominique Wilkins etc.

Just wondering

I'm a clippers fan born and raised in California, if it matters.

I don't like kobe (the person) at all...but kobe 4 thru 9 low are tight to me. Kd (the player/person) is cool and I'm def a fan of every shoe in his line to some degree (other than the 5). Lbj is my favorite player to watch but I honestly hated his line before the 6...and anyone that's a regular in this thread knows my dislike for the regular 11.

Last edited:
For me, tight kicks are tight kicks. I often wondered why kobe supporters have to be lbj haters and vice versa. (Not a slight,I really just wanna know)

Back in the day, there was a reason for Jordan supporters to HATE the pistons/Isaiah Thomas...but no real reason to be mad at magic, Dominique Wilkins etc.

Just wondering

I'm a clippers fan born and raised in California, if it matters.

I don't like kobe (the person) at all...but kobe 4 thru 9 low are tight to me. Kd (the player/person) is cool and I'm def a fan of every shoe in his line to some degree (other than the 5). Lbj is my favorite player to watch but I honestly hated his line before the 6...and anyone that's a regular in this thread knows my dislike for the regular 11.

It's the whole G.O.A.T. discussion.

lol no surprise the 11 elites aren't selling out. summertime it'll be on discount
nthat.gif

Last edited:
looks up at poll, masses would disagree and say that the gator ate the pride, but my bet's on holding the "CROWN" in the long run

GKs are only winning because the poll was remade shortly after they released. Everyone knows KP are the true Kings :smokin

I threw my vote to the KPs and that hasn't changed.

But those all-star games glow HARD. It's ridiculous. I've got tons of GITD stuff from different brands and the only thing in my arsenal that glows harder (believe it or not) is the Venomenon 4s.

I threw my vote to the KPs and that hasn't changed.

But those all-star games glow HARD. It's ridiculous. I've got tons of GITD stuff from different brands and the only thing in my arsenal that glows harder (believe it or not) is the Venomenon 4s.
have you tried the Kamikaze's II all glow? and I hear the KD iv's were also something fierce, I passed on the GK's only because i'm waiting for payday til pull trigger on some glow white ID's but now that I think about it I made hold off and see what glow options come with the everglades.....

They'll move but I think Nike shot themselves in the foot in terms of "hyping" the shoe by putting up an everglades ID.

If they hadn't been so greedy with the Elite pricing, they could have run wild with CWs and sold plenty of shoes. The fit of the Elite is so much better than the regular XI's, but it's completely obvious that the shoe cost less to make than the regulars.

Lows are fire, given the right CWs.

have you tried the Kamikaze's II all glow? and I hear the KD iv's were also something fierce, I passed on the GK's only because i'm waiting for payday til pull trigger on some glow white ID's but now that I think about it I made hold off and see what glow options come with the everglades.....
Can't speak on the KDs but I have the Kami II glows and they're beastly (and nice quality) but still don't touch the sole of those Venomenons. I swear they put something funky in that batch of rubber
laugh.gif

O/
/|
/ \

Back
Top Bottom