Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Saw the Superheroes at Champs. MY GOD. Will wait until they go on sale for 250 + my employee discount.

They'll move but I think Nike shot themselves in the foot in terms of "hyping" the shoe by putting up an everglades ID.

If they hadn't been so greedy with the Elite pricing, they could have run wild with CWs and sold plenty of shoes. The fit of the Elite is so much better than the regular XI's, but it's completely obvious that the shoe cost less to make than the regulars.

Lows are fire, given the right CWs.

+1 but that bolded statement is untrue. All these shoes are equally cheap to make.

touche
nthat.gif

Didnt know they was going to be on swoosh for the low i should have contacted my boy who has an account before i purchased the heros lol smh

Thinking of picking up my first pair of Lebrons. Love the look of the heroes but I'm a pretty big Lebron hater (Laker fan). I'd feel kinda odd wearing his shoes. Are there any Lebron haters rocking Lebron XI's out here?
Right here  buddy. Took me a long time to finally buy a Lebron shoe. Love the shoe, cant stand him. 

I never even read anyone's lists, I just scroll right past it every time. I already know what my favorites are lol

If elites are in swoosh then it might be time to make some calls. Honestly need to wait tho. Went HAM this week on buying stuff.

Someone hit me with the priorities lecture please.

Back
Top Bottom