Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
saw the elite hero in person today and couldnt resist buyin ............... they pretty much run tts for me, toebox fit wise they r abit better than regular xi and so i bought tts - us9.5   tried 1/2 size bigger as well and they still felt good fit wise, goin up 1/2 size didnt feel like it was a full size bigger like on the regular xi.

it was all about the fit, cos to me lebron xi r pretty comfortable and if there were improvements made on the fit, i was gonna buy them regardless of price and seein the color in person ............. byebye $340 aud lol after the 10% footlocker discount, it was still abit over $300.  to me i dont think its worth $300+ but would i do it again when the black pair comes out next month .............. most probably yes lol

am lookin forward to be playin in these

cant wait for the black CW releasin early next month

oh and saw the clip on the the KC, man they looked pretty good - only ext i would buy from the xi line

View media item 962831They didn't receive the Kobe or KD heros but the Brons are chillin... Gotta say the elite in person is better than the standard IMO, pretty dope color but as many have said retail is a deal breaker, nice shoe though the hero color is much better than the team

Yo what store is this?

Nike finally found a price point that is high enough.....

I think they reached that point on last yrs model ^ pic here shows the elite X still sittin a yr later....

Well seeing that I'm don't wanna pay for the heros time too pull out some trade bait. concords low's plus 50 from me for the heros ? or for a pair of gator kings even trade?

Well seeing that I'm don't wanna pay for the heros time too pull out some trade bait. concords low's plus 50 from me for the heros ? or for a pair of gator kings even trade?

Not trading here just asking if it's worth it. Don't need people yelling that I'm trading just to clear things up

Hey guys first time being back in the thread in a while how y'all doing? I liked the 11s but there hasn't been a real cw that made me want to buy one yet but that Everglades cw is :pimp: imo and the kings crown :pimp: you guys think those releases are gonna be a hassle?

Hey guys first time being back in the thread in a while how y'all doing? I liked the 11s but there hasn't been a real cw that made me want to buy one yet but that Everglades cw is :pimp: imo and the kings crown :pimp: you guys think those releases are gonna be a hassle?

Probably.

LOVE the shoe box for the elites, was jokin wit my colleagues earlier sayin i think the box looks better than the shoes lol

Last edited:

Everglades may have seen a little dip in hype because they'll be an iD-able option now. Would still do my due diligence to secure a pair. King's Crown will be much more difficult than the previous 2 ext's, probably one of the hardest XIs to attain other than the FI imo. A lot of people seem to be waiting for those. And Melanie Iglesias is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

just wanted to ask does anyone know if the elites also fit like the XI's where you should go a half size +?

will the everglades move very quickly? and anyone know if theyre limited? im seeing a couple stores getting them

tts from what everyone's saying. I don't want to give in, even with 15% off they'd be 248 shipped but it keeps calling me mayun..
So i assume they fixed the toe box issue? I jus tsaw one post saying its TTS but they were saying the XI regular fit allright for them... for me the XI's fit tight as hell in the toebox so I HAVE to go + 1 size. I'm ordering mine online so just seeing if  i need to go plus 

appreciate the info still.. 

more feedback if possible 

Half size up for me but they hurt still. Full size up is a bit much. You will have so much deadspace in the front.

So i assume they fixed the toe box issue? I jus tsaw one post saying its TTS but they were saying the XI regular fit allright for them... for me the XI's fit tight as hell in the toebox so I HAVE to go + 1 size. I'm ordering mine online so just seeing if  i need to go plus 

appreciate the info still.. 

more feedback if possible 

reason why i stopped buyin the regular xi was cos of the toe box fit.  my tts is 9.5 and everythin is perfect fit except for the toe box which is tight width and height wise.  1/2 size up felt like it was a full size up.  if it wasnt for the fit issue i wouldve bought a few more CWs.  if the regular xi is mad tight for u (toe box) u might still need to 1/2 size up for the elite. 

for me, theyve done just enough wit the toe box so that i feel comfortable in them, snug but not uncomfortable if that makes sense lol

honestly for that kinda money, u really need to be tryin them on to be sure cos they aint cheap and i wouldnt walk out of the shoe shop till im 100% satisfied wit the shoe

Back
Top Bottom