Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
8s are my babies.... kinda looking forward to when they retro and give us some more CWs.

Still need a pair of triple black 8s. Copped some "bred" 8s as beaters a while back. Favorite pair of 8s are my south beaches but my second fav pair were the black/pink joints. Man I remember beasting HARD for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might dig through the old lebron thread and find all my thirsty *** posts over 'em :lol:

8s are my babies.... kinda looking forward to when they retro and give us some more CWs.

Still need a pair of triple black 8s. Copped some "bred" 8s as beaters a while back. Favorite pair of 8s are my south beaches but my second fav pair were the black/pink joints. Man I remember beasting HARD for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might dig through the old lebron thread and find all my thirsty *** posts over 'em :lol:
The 8 thread >>>>>> all other threads. People were helpful in that thread an d the discounts were ridiculous. Still need V2 cool greys and the summit lakes.

The 8 thread >>>>>> all other threads. People were helpful in that thread an d the discounts were ridiculous. Still need V2 cool greys and the summit lakes.

that's the thread where a RANDOM dude let me use his swoosh account to cop south beaches.... I don't even think I asked, I think I mentioned I wanted 'em and he was like they are on swoosh I'll help you out. That's back when I didn't even know swoosh was discounted.

Talk about crazy.

I think my affection for the XI lows stems directly from my love of the feel of the 8s. Closest thing to it.

Finding bigger sizes in the 8s is not easy, most of them are really chewed up.

that's the thread where a RANDOM dude let me use his swoosh account to cop south beaches.... I don't even think I asked, I think I mentioned I wanted 'em and he was like they are on swoosh I'll help you out. That's back when I didn't even know swoosh was discounted.

Talk about crazy.
That was the good old days when people actually helped each other out. You didn't stay in contact with him? Those type of people don't come around often.

Last edited:
Honestly things have changes a TON since the 8s. Models don't go on sale like they used to and swoosh accounts aren't handed out as easily as it was back then.

Dudes in here are definitely still helpful and it would be a lie to say no one in here hasn't been helped by another member posting info.

Honestly things have changes a TON since the 8s. Models don't go on sale like they used to and swoosh accounts aren't handed out as easily as it was back then.

Dudes in here are definitely still helpful and it would be a lie to say no one in here hasn't been helped by another member posting info.

true--- I'll say I get tons of help but then again I'm a "regular". I mean **** mean you @'d me personally about the NBA code. That's love.

NT is def more closed off to strangers now though... maybe cuz of all the reselling and lurking, idk. But I've noticed it.

true--- I'll say I get tons of help but then again I'm a "regular". I mean **** mean you @'d me personally about the NBA code. That's love.

NT is def more closed off to strangers now though... maybe cuz of all the reselling and lurking, idk. But I've noticed it.
Helps you're a female too, when you went in the Ewing Thread and they found out you was LA femme them dudes didn't know how to act.

Last edited:
Helps you're a female too, when you went in the Ewing Thread and they found out you was LA femme then dudes didn't know how to act.

what? :lol: ****** can't stand me. You and like 3-4 other dudes are the only people who really **** with me.

Most people prolly just want me to shut the **** up (I'm not gon' do that though)

Helps you're a female too, when you went in the Ewing Thread and they found out you was LA femme then dudes didn't know how to act.

what? :lol: ****** can't stand me. You and like 3-4 other dudes are the only people who really **** with me.

Most people prolly just want me to shut the **** up (I'm not gon' do that though)
:lol: I don't know why, ain't like you start trouble. You're actually entertaining, you, big j, barbarian and grizz.

Trapmob blocked me from his ig because I told him his "contest" was about as ignorant as it can get. At this point Idc I just want my shoes! Oh and btw, those red and black 8s....straight HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom