Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I remember when I said man to gator and got flamed so hard because I didn't know you were a girl. Lol.

:lol: "flamed" is a bit harsh... I doubt it was that serious.

I need these heroes to be here. I'm getting anxious :D
can't believe mine ain't shipped yet, I got a bad feeling about this one but home girl was sure they were going to be sent out. She said she'd call me when they ship :lol: she just wants to hear my accent again.

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts , I think we are still cool when it comes to new people. I mean heck, our dude @BarbarianBob was a newb getting put on with the bron discounts :pimp:

The shoe game was a lot different back then and it's harder to show love to be honest.
Like back then, there were 3 - 5 pair limits to shoes on Ndc. I could put in a max order x 2 and send pairs to the homies.

Now we have to fight just to get 1 pair on hot releases. Just tougher to get stuff.

Just spent $275 on Elites and Lebron wearing Soldiers tonight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now cop some Soldiers.

8s are my babies.... kinda looking forward to when they retro and give us some more CWs.

Still need a pair of triple black 8s. Copped some "bred" 8s as beaters a while back. Favorite pair of 8s are my south beaches but my second fav pair were the black/pink joints. Man I remember beasting HARD for them :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might dig through the old lebron thread and find all my thirsty *** posts over 'em :lol:
The 8 thread >>>>>> all other threads. People were helpful in that thread an d the discounts were ridiculous. Still need V2 cool greys and the summit lakes.

I need them SLH 8's

Thanks, I'm have an awful feeling my order is about to get cancelled. I'll have to pay $10 more and them off NDC.

Hope that isn't the case for you. 20% the day after release is pretty cool. Either way you'll get your pair for under retail, but hopefully you won't have to burn a personal code for it.

smh. I'm the only person with no damn shipping notification.
At least you're not the only person that took to long to click the Purchase button :lol:  I feel your pain though
True, hurt more thinking they're coming than knowing you lucked out. Definitely feel your pain procrastinating and then wanting to pull the trigger and realizing they're gone.

Thanks, I'm have an awful feeling my order is about to get cancelled. I'll have to pay $10 more and them off NDC.

Hope that isn't the case for you. 20% the day after release is pretty cool. Either way you'll get your pair for under retail, but hopefully you won't have to burn a personal code for it.
Hopefully bro. I saw these in person, that made the wanting worse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom