• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

those look very nice, but still a pass I just want those Kings Pride... not that impressive with the Terracotta colorway...

^I can't see the Aways selling out super quickly. $200 retail shoe plus it's a GR colorway, even if they're really nice.

^I can't see the Aways selling out super quickly. $200 retail shoe plus it's a GR colorway, even if they're really nice.
Agreed. I think they will be like the X Pressures last year, good colorway that most liked, but they sat for a while.  Most were hoping to catch them on sale later on.   

Outside of the volts and the canaries did any of the LeBron's go on sale? tried to do a stock locate on a couple of LeBron 10's and they are still full price....not the elite versions just the regular versions.
The Pressures never did get discounted (to my knowledge) and they did seem to disappear after a while, but not real quickly.  Most of the rest went on sale, Jades (very short amount of time in limited remote locations), Prisms, Lavas, Dunkmans, Volts, Canary, Dolphins, Carbons, Homes, and all the Elites except Homes.  

Did the pressures ever go on sale?

Nope.

I waited forever for them to go on sale, but they just eventually ended up disappearing

Best that happened was a 20% off at eastbay/ftl. They removed the exclusion a month or two after RD and then they disappeared fast. I missed my size. Was a double anyhow. Shoe is a tank. I can't see me ever wearing it out honestly by just wearing it casually.

Best that happened was a 20% off at eastbay/ftl. They removed the exclusion a month or two after RD and then they disappeared fast. I missed my size. Was a double anyhow. Shoe is a tank. I can't see me ever wearing it out honestly by just wearing it casually.
Still kick myself for passing on the lavas

Back
Top Bottom