Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like the Lace Locks will be the same color of the laces.  Hope you can select different color locks.  Anyone know if the lock is more like the new lion head on the new gear on nike.com?

And with no Crimson looking mock ups, looks like the Colors releasing on ID will NOT be the same (or at least most) as the GR colors.  So the actually releases may have some appeal.  I am not a fan of anything beyond the Aways so far, but with the IDs I've seen...SOOO many options.

Clear sole on the white looks SICK!  Just hope it doesn't yellow really fast...

If the ID's do really well with the XI's I think Nike will release 3-5 good cws each year and give us better options through ID, seems like they would make bank. The ID options are crazy

is it just me or is that matte black on the white/black/red sample iD?

really hope that Nike uses matte colors for the armor posite on iD pairs

Terracottas are still a go, glad I didn't fall for those low-res pics. That was like a bad vhs clip lol

I want to see this Akron vs. Miami colorway so I can prepare or forget about it already

And as for the ID, like my man Hov said, ITS... ABOUT... TO... GO... DOWN!!!! Good God

those pants
sick.gif

Has it been addressed if the "armorposite" sections are cut out to form an "L" and a "J"?

Exclusivity has the best on feet vids they need to get these asap

No competition there. I've seen dudes in the comments complain about his cuff or the color of his jeans, like it isn't pretty much that store's videos or entering bootcut/bell-bottom territory :lol:

Back
Top Bottom