Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really hope Nike brings it on the Dunkman colorway of the XI, the X was so weak with that seaweed green crap.  Even the Dunkman version of the 9 was much better than the X. 

Yeah, the Dunkman colorway's honestly been kind of a letdown since the VIIs IMO. The 9s were ok, but the 8s looked like tin foil and the Xs with the atomic seaweed then the volts just didn't do much for me. Would be nice if they came out strong on the XIs. Too bad some of the other nicer Dunkman Lebrons like the IIs and IVs IMO were PEs and never came out.

Yeah, the Dunkman colorway's honestly been kind of a letdown since the VIIs IMO. The 9s were ok, but the 8s looked like tin foil and the Xs with the atomic seaweed then the volts just didn't do much for me. Would be nice if they came out strong on the XIs. Too bad some of the other nicer Dunkman Lebrons like the IIs and IVs IMO were PEs and never came out.

The 8s and 10s were a disapointment but the 9s were fire! Especially if you swapped the laces from the grey pair to the black pair that came with them.

XI IDs are gonna be a problem.

It's a probably a good thing Nike doesn't ship to my address, my pockets would be hurting.
laugh.gif

A lot of things i gotta take care of in november.. i need to fit those aways in there some how

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom