Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Rent? Note? Bills? Oh u ain't bout dat life hun?

Miss those.day's for sure...

reason why i havent had a cop shoe wise since march smh life is testing me haha
maladeen maladeen please say that isn't you in that picture.

People are getting the hero's for 180 from swoosh. This month I'm pretty much done with sneakers, I have the car mines already, the 2s releasing are ugly as frigg. I just want the ewings and kumquat techs and maybe the reverse prides and I'll be done till the end of the year.

Last edited:
@MaladeeN please say that isn't you in that picture.

People are getting the hero's for 180 from swoosh. This month I'm pretty much done with sneakers, I have the car mines already, the 2s releasing are ugly as frigg. I just want the ewings and kumquat techs and maybe the reverse prides and I'll be done till the end of the year.
in my avi??? lol i wish i knew who that was haha

ohwell.gif
long as this **** here never catches on I have no worries .....

I just know Puff said "take dat" when bustin this move too
sick.gif

roll.gif
***** is this?

[@=/u/117240/MaladeeN]@MaladeeN[/@] please say that isn't you in that picture.

in my avi??? lol i wish i knew who that was haha
Me too lol, figured you was female because of the name.

Eastbay's offer with Ebates is good til the 19th. I thought it was only good yesterday but I guess not

Last edited:
Not buying all those shoes helped the game Imo. If we buy into/drank the Kool aid then we fail as a consumer. Somehow someway nike feels as if they untouchable and with these shoes sitting then maybe they can readjust these price points. I can't remember how many times I seen a pair worn 1x for sale. Like why even buy the shoe. Takes a lot to not give in but ask yourself before buying "can I pass on this shoe without regrets?" Nobody will laugh at you because you don't have venom green 10s powder blue 3s and etc. Buy what you like. EOS

Not buying all those shoes helped the game Imo. If we buy into/drank the Kool aid then we fail as a consumer. Somehow someway nike feels as if they untouchable and with these shoes sitting then maybe they can readjust these price points. I can't remember how many times I seen a pair worn 1x for sale. Like why even buy the shoe. Takes a lot to not give in but ask yourself before buying "can I pass on this shoe without regrets?" Nobody will laugh at you because you don't have venom green 10s powder blue 3s and etc. Buy what you like. EOS

huh? :lol:

Dat fat heel hurts man

Fat from the back, just how I like 'em
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I like certain things like that but shoes ain't one of them, and looking at the comparison pics I don't understand how people are saying that the X's is bulkier than the XI's my bad eye must be acting up some kinda fierce because the X's looks way more streamlined to me

huh?
laugh.gif
i'm sum it for you, he's drink water instead of nike-aid

SOON people will be wearing these with one cuff.
haha, no joke...

i picked these up at nike factory store last weekend with the F&F -30% coupon.

they were at already -30% from original price and all running gear was an additional -30%.

but i always wear running/basketball shorts over compression pants.

take it from these guys.

They're pushing dates back means 2k gonna ship!?! :nerd:

Unless they just want you to play with the Everglade iD and hope you order.

Back
Top Bottom