Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Haven't seen to many on feet pics of the heroes, so here goes a few more that i came across 
smokin.gif
  can't wait to rock these
Bruh, I'm older (33) and grew up in the hood, I'd never dress fruity like this, my boys would kill me.

Not buying all those shoes helped the game Imo. If we buy into/drank the Kool aid then we fail as a consumer. Somehow someway nike feels as if they untouchable and with these shoes sitting then maybe they can readjust these price points. I can't remember how many times I seen a pair worn 1x for sale. Like why even buy the shoe. Takes a lot to not give in but ask yourself before buying "can I pass on this shoe without regrets?" Nobody will laugh at you because you don't have venom green 10s powder blue 3s and etc. Buy what you like. EOS

huh? :lol:
:lol: :rofl: that's why they hate you.

Haven't seen to many on feet pics of the heroes, so here goes a few more that i came across 
smokin.gif
  can't wait to rock these
Bruh, I'm older (33) and grew up in the hood, I'd never dress fruity like this, my boys would kill me.
for casual I can't see it, but if i'm go running then these could work on a cold day better than sweats that let all the heat escape of course I wear zipper pants that breath because that's what the army gave me after we got rid of something similar to these people sporting casually, but hey seems like everything military is cool, our old bdu's, jogger pants, I need some of these people to enlist in the army.....back in the 80-90's
laugh.gif

I liked the Lebron XI but the those Hero Elites are the 1st color way I actually liked. Im so bummed they didn't make a Iron man color way. I'm still going to grab those Elites, but I'm definitely going to wait until they're on sale $300 retail, is crazy.

I don't get how this is fruity? Sneakers and sweatpants are nothing new. Just because the sweats have a cuff it's fruity? I was raised in the hood but seriously hood mentality still never ceases to amaze me.

These are nice, but i feel like the black is too dull for them.  the Blue ID one that was posted is bright and goes better with the design imo

I don't get how this is fruity? Sneakers and sweatpants are nothing new. Just because the sweats have a cuff it's fruity? I was raised in the hood but seriously hood mentality still never ceases to amaze me.
this made me laugh 
roll.gif
    people scared their boys are gonna beat them me up because what they chose to wear now ???  i don't do the jogger thing at all, but if i did nothing would happen 
laugh.gif

is it me or does the "everglade" design look like a sticker just put onto the black posite of the shoe? wish it was engraved in the actual posite. 

is it me or does the "everglade" design look like a sticker just put onto the black posite of the shoe? wish it was engraved in the actual posite. 
I have already seen the GS version in person and I'm telling you they look cheesy as hell. It does basically look like a sticker. They look kinda pixelated up close and really shiny.

Lol my friends would have to deal with it, if I want to wear leggings with a panther leather waistcoat that's my choice.

this made me laugh 
roll.gif
    people scared their boys are gonna beat them me up because what they chose to wear now ???  i don't do the jogger thing at all, but if i did nothing would happen 
laugh.gif

i personally like joggers both of the chino and sweatpant variety, perfect with sneakers right along with cargo shorts. I swear i know so many people from the hood that are stuck with this misconception that if your clothing actually fits or actually sits on your waist it makes you less of a man and has a "fruity" stigma attached to it. That, I will never understand. 

thanks for the laughs fellas.

everglades getting pushed back might be a good thing for people 
nerd.gif

edit: still pricey, but you never know

via sneaker steal

Nike Lebron XI ELITE “Hero”
$250.00 Free Shipping
Phone orders Available on this product.
Shoe installation
303-440-3820

Last edited:
Guys, don't hate me but I figured I would at least share this for anyone who is interested.  I made a change to my 2K order and figured I may as well ask about them about it.  I know I know, they know nothing, etc., but for what it's worth (I edited out my name):

NYCSneakerhead: Ok, can you share if there is any new information concerning the 2K Lebrons?
NYCSneakerHead: I read somewhere that they will be the What The Lebrons. Is this true?
Michael: At this time the only updates have been June. The What The rumor is not true. The 2k14's are the most exclusive shoe we have launched, with only 2,014 made. If they were the What The's, then that would kind of defeat the whole thing. The What The's will still be launching, but they were taken off of the calendar due to factory delays.
NYCSneakerhead: Ok, has this been confirmed?  Any idea what it may look like?
Michael: There has still not been a picture released, which has been driving me crazy. I want to know what my shoes are going to look like. They are supposed to ship in June, but no actual set date has been given yet.
NYCSneakerhead: Haha...well I appreciate your honesty.
NYCSneakerhead: But have you been told that they are not the What Thes are is this speculation?
Michael: We were told for sure they are not the What The Lebron
NYCSneakerhead: Ok, thank you kindly.
Michael: You're welcome. I'm sure the wait and suspense will be worth it for both of us.
NYCSneakerhead: Haha...yup can't wait
NYCSneakerhead: I just hope they match the hype of the What Thes
Michael: I'm sure they will blow the What The's out of the water.

Guys, don't hate me but I figured I would at least share this for anyone who is interested.  I made a change to my 2K order and figured I may as well ask about them about it.  I know I know, they know nothing, etc., but for what it's worth (I edited out my name):

NYCSneakerhead: Ok, can you share if there is any new information concerning the 2K Lebrons?

NYCSneakerHead: I read somewhere that they will be the What The Lebrons. Is this true?

Michael: At this time the only updates have been June. The What The rumor is not true. The 2k14's are the most exclusive shoe we have launched, with only 2,014 made. If they were the What The's, then that would kind of defeat the whole thing. The What The's will still be launching, but they were taken off of the calendar due to factory delays.

NYCSneakerhead: Ok, has this been confirmed?  Any idea what it may look like?

Michael: There has still not been a picture released, which has been driving me crazy. I want to know what my shoes are going to look like. They are supposed to ship in June, but no actual set date has been given yet.

NYCSneakerhead: Haha...well I appreciate your honesty.

NYCSneakerhead: But have you been told that they are not the What Thes are is this speculation?

Michael: We were told for sure they are not the What The Lebron

NYCSneakerhead: Ok, thank you kindly.

Michael: You're welcome. I'm sure the wait and suspense will be worth it for both of us.

NYCSneakerhead: Haha...yup can't wait

NYCSneakerhead: I just hope they match the hype of the What Thes

Michael: I'm sure they will blow the What The's out of the water.

too late !

I do find it funny that all of sudden all of these reps are waiting on their pairs too! They know exactly how we feel (sarcasm). :lol:

I have already seen the GS version in person and I'm telling you they look cheesy as hell. It does basically look like a sticker. They look kinda pixelated up close and really shiny.

that sucks to hear.... at least that saves me money

Back
Top Bottom