Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have already seen the GS version in person and I'm telling you they look cheesy as hell. It does basically look like a sticker. They look kinda pixelated up close and really shiny.
I agree, doesn't appeal to me either.
They could have put a little more effort into them...  like the KD 6 florals. For a floral shoe those were done really well.

so is it safe for me to buy a past release this Friday....I was only focusing on the WTL this month but now not knowing when its going to drop i turned my attention to the Everglades and now with that being pushed back i wanted to make sure no surprises come up before i cop something else....and since the everglades was pushed back shouldnt the ID options be as well???

Just added to the Nike Calendar, updated everglades release date which we've seen from other sites as well
[table][tr][td]05/31/14[/td][td]LeBron 11 'Everglades'[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Wolf Grey-Atomic Mint[/td][td]$200[/td][td]616175-006[/td][/tr][/table]

Just added to the Nike Calendar, updated everglades release date which we've seen from other sites as well
[table][tr][td]05/31/14[/td][td]LeBron 11 'Everglades'[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Wolf Grey-Atomic Mint[/td][td]$200[/td][td]616175-006[/td][/tr][/table]
its NDC only for me online, i honestly have no idea how ppl get anything off finishline,footlocker eastbay, countdown hits, try adding to cart and the"in others cart" nonsense.....i dont get it 

I don't visit this thread often but any word on KCs release? side note I think everglades might be best colorway so far for XIs

its NDC only for me online, i honestly have no idea how ppl get anything off finishline,footlocker eastbay, countdown hits, try adding to cart and the"in others cart" nonsense.....i dont get it 
Ya the people who are successful on FTL and Eastbay are the ones that either have a continuous add to cart bot or site there and hit add to cart repeatedly until they get something.  I've only done this twice on shoes I really wanted but it's not usually worth the time.  Finishline is just nice sometimes because it automatically reloads and once your through it's easy to checkout.  I agree though NDC is usually all I go through 

I'm thinking they are going to do the WTL like they did the Red October Yeezys..... I really see them dropping out of nowhere.

*goes back to following @nikestore*

That sounds exactly like what they're gonna do :smh: might give those who are really paying attention a better chance at 'em :\ well let me get my twitter game up, I have one but I'm never on it and I never quite got the notification thing right where the tweets I care about only come through, main reason I would delete the app off my phone then miss out on stuff :smh:

Last edited:
That sounds exactly like what they're gonna do :smh: might give those who are really paying attention a better chance at 'em :\ well let me get my twitter game up, I have one but I'm never on it and I never quite got the notification thing right where the tweets I care about only come through, main reason I would delete the app off my phone then miss out on stuff :smh:

the ONLY problem with this is I (like most working people) can't be tied to our phones ALL day everyday. When Yeezy's dropped I had no idea until later on that evening when I had time to check twitter.

Maybe they'll still come out on the 31st but we won't know the specific hour :nerd: (I'd actually be down for this) The 31st is a saturday, and I usually lay around and do nothing anyway :lol: I should be good.

Nike, if you are reading this. Take heed.

man my twitter is ONLY for shoes. Hence the name @kixxonlee :lol: :lol: I follow maybe 5 real people, everything is else is a shoe store.

Last edited:
I'm thinking they are going to do the WTL like they did the Red October Yeezys..... I really see them dropping out of nowhere.

*goes back to following @nikestore*
Man, I was thinkin the same thing too...That was they best way of beatin the bot, but let's just say Nike does that again...what's they gameplan for it??? They Yeezys got pushed back so much ppl thought they weren't even coming out...Nike kinda let the cat out the bag w/ a date and everything

Man, I was thinkin the same thing too...That was they best way of beatin the bot, but let's just say Nike does that again...what's they gameplan for it??? They Yeezys got pushed back so much ppl thought they weren't even coming out...Nike kinda let the cat out the bag w/ a date and everything

.... and they took both away.... so now everybody is speculating..... I'm sure it's people now who may be thinking the WTL got scrapped completely. ESPECIALLY if the rumor about 2k14 being the WTL (which I honestly don't think is incredibly far-fetched) and only 1000 pairs being available for the general public.

like I said, I may be wrong..... but even still I'm going to follow them as a precaution :lol: :lol:

Ya the people who are successful on FTL and Eastbay are the ones that either have a continuous add to cart bot or site there and hit add to cart repeatedly until they get something.  I've only done this twice on shoes I really wanted but it's not usually worth the time.  Finishline is just nice sometimes because it automatically reloads and once your through it's easy to checkout.  I agree though NDC is usually all I go through 

Me either. No idea how people cop. And a bunch of them always say "Easy cop". I've never gotten through on a release date shoes anybody but NDC. And with NDC it's a crapshoot as well nowadays.

Me either. No idea how people cop. And a bunch of them always say "Easy cop". I've never gotten through on a release date shoes anybody but NDC. And with NDC it's a crapshoot as well nowadays.

only time I've been successful on those sites is when it's a release nobody cares about :lol:

somehow I managed to snag Black History XI's off eastbay---still to this day don't know how.

You act like the WTL has the same hype as the ROs 
laugh.gif

this made me laugh 
roll.gif
    people scared their boys are gonna beat them me up because what they chose to wear now ???  i don't do the jogger thing at all, but if i did nothing would happen 
laugh.gif

Because that's not how we wore our clothes growing up.  We just didn't dress like that, and can't ever see myself wearing that kind of clothes.  

A lot has changed since the early 90s, and we just didn't roll that way, and still don't. There is nothing wrong with dressing like that, but you'd never catch anyone of us dressing like that.  Just not our deal.

Back
Top Bottom