Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I calmed down a lot more when I saw the detail on the tongue and upper....and while I'm not a fan of the print, I'll hold judgment until it is in hand. And it's whatever...all I know is I have 1 of 2014 pairs. That's pretty damn cool. 

Lacing these up as soon as I open the box. I'll even do the first wear test vid on these if yall need it 
laugh.gif

#TEAM2k14

#TEAMLIGER

#TEAMCHEETAH

#TEAMLIONSACK

I've been against the entire idea of pre ordering a shoe before actually seeing it from the beginning

...but I actually like the 2k14s :lol:

I don't need them in my life or anything.

But IMO they're a whole lot better than a lot of the other trash XIs y'all be in here trying to gas up.

Still KP over everything.

im sure 85% of the hate is from people that arent getting a pair and if u got a pair u should be hyped to actually get seeing as they almost took a year to get here hahaha
Errmm NO. I don't like them because they're ugly, had there been no liger print on the side they still would have been ugly to me. I'm amused because the 2k14 can be put to rest and y'all can stop posting conversations and emails.

I disagree with just the white posite. Then they would be easily made on iD. It is a little outlandish with the print, I Agree. But I like it because it makes them what they are, a crazy video game designed shoe. BTW, didn't everyone love those animal skin LBJ 2s Bron wore not to long ago? These are a print as opposed to the fabric, but different/uniqueness is there. Detail is person has to be on point tho.

Silver lining is that  there weren't very many made. Means we don't have to look at those hideous things.

Back
Top Bottom