Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
? You pick a certain shoe to wear just if people know what they are? That's sounds pretty lame. If I saw you walk by I would laugh and say to myself there goes another sucker.
No, I wear shoes I like, and I like this colorway. It's loud and I think thats pretty dope. Not too many "loud" shoes come out that often.

ok, thanks. Answered the 2nd question---now what about the first ?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
hahah my bad. yeah i think something happened i cant see that being their first design. iono ya never know with nike. they might flop in this thread but i promise u can send these to ebay and get money theres no way they dont sell im keepin mine just saying for people that were thinking they blew it

send us back to the lebron 2k14 thread we have information now clear this out for the other lebron fans hahah

Am I the only one that's juiced about this colorway? Yes, I did earn the 2k's so maybe that's why I'm a bit more excited, but I'm genuinely happy with the design. Loud, and people that know shoes are gonna know what these are when I rock them.
Yep, they'll definitely see you from a MILE away lol. Congrats. Glad you're happ with them, too; always a plus!

I had every intention of selling the 2ks when I got them but those are insane. I want to keep them now.

Not true. 

That colorway minus the print would be FIRE.
the colorway minus the print can be made on nike id.. find a good shoe custom guy and you can have your very own pair.. people were expecting something that would be hard to duplicate

Lebron wears these during the finals or championship parade, opinions will change. I like them, much better than the everglades or arnold palmers everybody lusts after. 
You sound ridiculous, if Lebron started wearing spinning rim dadas no one except you would jump on the band wagon.

Basically saying people felt entitled to a colorway better than the WTL, anything less is a fail. This thread right now is showing that lol

ok thanks for that translation.

I honestly believe (in my heart) I would've categorized these as ugly regardless of how the WTLs came out.

Man if they haven't already made the shoes, I'd just scrap the print. They should know from the success of championship packs that less is more when there is exceptional color blocking. I mean the Championship 9s are FLAWLESS, and there only two colors involved. I'm still pissed I probably won't get my hands on a pair. This shoe is still salvageable, hopefully they look at the feedback on twitter etc. and get rid of the print.

Or is too late?

So... do ya'll think that was the design from jump? Or due to what happened in factories they maybe had to scrap/go back to the drawing board/hurry up and give the folks something?

What does that print have to do with 2k14? Or the Lebron?

All in all, I'm extremely underwhelmed and will no longer categorize the Denims as the ugliest XI of all time.
I think you're missing those horrible Papa Smurf's or whatever Blue Suede's nickname is. lol. I literally wouldn't have worn them if someone gave them to me for free.

The red/gold combo is nice, but that jungle cat print I'm gonna have to see in person. Definitely not the usual type of thing I'd wear, but I'll try and stay open minded til I get them in hand lol. Not sure why they went with "jungle cat" instead of just a straight up lion inspired print though. Either way, just looking forward to getting them in person.

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-basketball-and-2k-sports-unveil-in-game-lebron-11-2k14-shoe

For me, it's not like I bought the game only for the shoes, let alone the console, getting the shoes was like a bonus cause it allowed me to play a game that I personally enjoy playing, in order to get something I love to wear and collect.

It wasn't a total waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom